Snow is steam and R...

Notifications
Clear all

Snow is steam and RAIN in game ban appeal

snow
 snow
(@snow-3)
Trusted Member

kids were being me to me so I called 1 kid a "fagot" im truly sorry i said this i id not know you cant say that because i looked at rules in the lobby thing and it did not say that like i said im srry this took me and my mom 2 hrs to figure out how to do this im truly sorry i said those words I told admin if it was ban able and the admin said yes it is so i was going to get reported eathir way so i told on myself because i felt like it was the right thing to do and I felt bad im the type of kid who has add adhd and anxiety so this sever is one of the ways i cope with that im truly sorry that i said those words not trying to make sob story about my anxiety ik a lot of admins won't read this but it would truly mean a lot if i could get unbanned oh also it was not me who said fagot it was my brother because he was mad at me out off panic I say it was me but it wasn't it was my brother is not allowed in my room anymore sincerely I apologize to the person i said it to and the admins if i could get 1 more chance thx im so upset that this happened I was puking my brains out last night im so srry sincerely cole/snow/RAIN btw not the smartest in the world so srry for spelling or Gramer mistakes 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122373436/

Topic starter Posted : 28/03/2023 5:56 pm
Topic Tags
Share: