banned

snow
 snow
(@snow-3)
Trusted Member

in game name 

RAIN/discord SHANKS#1922 steam Snow

reason why I should be unbanned and why I was banned

The reason why I was banned was because I said fagot I told a admin I said it because I was stressed what really happened was my brother was in my room I told him that he cant cuss and my mic was on in game and then he said shut up fagot and a kid in game thought I said that to him witch I did not he said he clipped it and I was going to get banned so I asked artmis if he could talk to admins and tell them im sorry my brother said that well an admin walked by me and I told them I said fagot to someone witch I dint it was my brother I was really nervous and got my words confused in the heat of the moment and I got banned for homophobia when I did not say it im trolly sorry to the person who thought I called them a fagot I really am I felt so bad like I have bad anxiety so this is my way to get somewhat out of that world of anxiety I'm soooooooo sorry my brother said that is not allowed in my room and more also my mom and me spent 2 hrs trying to figure out how to appeal I get if you don't unban me like imdealy but all I ask is like a 10 day ban and not a permaban im sorry I'm not joking I was puking my brains out last night because I felt so bad im truly sorry for what my brother said I really am I understand if you don't care I really do but hope you know this will never ever happen aging at that is a promise I SWAER TO GOD!

steam account/link

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122373436/

Topic starter Posted : 28/03/2023 7:08 pm
Topic Tags
Share: