Clear all

[Closed] loopy2410 banned appeal

louie
(@louie)
Trusted Member

What happened/why you were banned

I was banned for racism

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

I thought I was with someone I trusted and was friends with so wasn't really thinking about saying anything bad. No one was around plus I am black so am used to saying it which I know is no excuse however I was speaking like I normally do. Turns out my "friend" clipped it and blackmailed me for my items. I strictly follow the rules and have never been banned I am really sorry if i offended anyone in the community and have apologised to b14 for my actions against him( apologise to him). Thank you for reading my appeal. also i have never been banned i am truly sorry for what i have done and i can swear on my own life it will never happen again also b14 was banned 2 weeks ago for curruption and i was banned 3 weeks ago but no reply on my appeal but b14 got unbanned then banned the week after i think u should give me 1 last chance please once again thanks for reading my appeal.

-What server you were banned from

I was banned from liferp

-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199102717938

@loopy2410
Steam Community :: loopy2410
No information given.

Topic starter Posted : 29/10/2023 3:56 pm
Topic Tags
louie
(@louie)
Trusted Member

admins its not fair please give me another chance it wont happen again i swear b14 got another chance and got banned again i have never been banned and i have played this for a year

Topic starter Posted : 30/10/2023 9:43 pm
louie
(@louie)
Trusted Member

erm hello 5 weeks

Topic starter Posted : 04/11/2023 3:05 pm
louie
(@louie)
Trusted Member

THIS IS OUT OF ORDER at least a reply its been 6 weeks thats a joke

Topic starter Posted : 08/11/2023 4:04 pm
louie
(@louie)
Trusted Member

right BRO IS THIS A JOKE 8 WEEKS AND U HAVENT EVEN LOOKED HAHA U SEEM TO LOOK AT EVERYONE ELSES BUT MYN

Topic starter Posted : 15/11/2023 4:14 pm
LarryLawton
(@larry)

denied

Posted : 16/11/2023 7:45 am
Share: