Scrubbys ban appeal...

Notifications
Clear all

Scrubbys ban appeal / my view of things

DiabloS
(@diablos)
Eminent Member

So lately me and scrubby have been getting in a kind of friendship.

Gin informed me that scrubby got banned and I'm here to talk about my personal perspective on what is happening. To start off I gotta say that scrubby is very nice to whoever is nice back and the way rope treated him lately wasn't even remotely close (the reason I left roope). See roope almost asked for whatever happened and I knew he would get himself in trouble.

What I'm trying to say here is that scrubby really deserves a second chance to play the server,  I think roopes video reports wherent valid because the full clip is clearly not there and if u need me to upload the clip of roope commanding others to kill scrubby before getting killed the second time I can do it. 

P.S scrubby never kosed for no reason where in the other hand we have roope who calls a robbery and before even ending his sentence has already shot and killed the robbery victim

Topic starter Posted : 05/05/2018 6:47 pm
xScrubby
(@scrubby)
Eminent Member

Thank you my friend! Glad to see other people realize the truth!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/05/2018 10:41 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Scrubby didn't just KoS me the 2 times that I posted on my report. Scrubby KoSed me 4-5 times in the matter of 6 hours and he had no reasons to kill me.

Few answers that I got from Scrubby when I got KoSed was "ITS A WAR ZONE STFU" So he called the balota military base a KoS zone.

Second of all Diablo and Scrubby you have threated me the whole day when the KoS's happened with "Im posting the video of you asking someone to KoS Scrubby" "Im uploading u kosing Scrubby" And now that claim "Roope robs and before he gets his sentence done he has shot his robbery victim" Can you just please already fucking uploading them? I know there is no videos of me doing that shit so you are just threating me.

To wrap things up u said "We left roope, because we knew he would get in trouble" Dont you think Scrubby is in trouble as well, also you never just "left" me you straight up lied to me "I have to go eat" "I'll go loot" with gin gin and then at the shore you tpa'd Scrubby there that KoSed me for no reason. There is the link to the video of you KoSing me on the shore  https://youtu.be/t9OixTa-AM8  

Even in the comments of the video Scrubby lied. "It was a counter raid" How was it a counter raid when we have finished the raid already and were 500m away from the base. Then Scrubby comments even more "and why didn't I kill the other guys then with you if it was a counter raid, because they never raided the base you just raided." Well what can we see in the start of the video, Gin is shooting at the base, raiding it and I did not shoot a single bullet at it? The reason why you did not shoot the other two guys with me was because you had planned all this out together.

Scrubby, youre full of bullshit and seems like you dont care about the rules too much.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2018 5:19 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

someone's word Vs video evidence tho, if you have a video of your perspective as claimed, please upload it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2018 1:45 pm
Share: