Notifications
Clear all

Roope and scrubby's ban appeal/please read Nylex

Page 1 / 2
Gin
 Gin
(@gin)
Active Member Customer

So I have a really long history with Roope, and I have seen first hand his way of doing things,of course, I never record because I trust almost everyone in chernarus. Here is where roope comes in.Many admins,especially Crazy Bob, have seen Roope do things that can be considered rather bad for the community as a whole, those can include extreme numbers in robberies,fake raidings in order to KOS, TPA KOSing, Robbing while giving others no time to respond or even put their hands up(instant KOS) !LESS THAN A SECOND HE STARTS SHOOTING! 

As I said earlier, I have seen him do these things first hand, whether it was directly or by a distance. 

Roope's psychological trauma/mental instability/egomania 

So many people have seen roope act abnormally strange, screaming in his mic when he gets robbed,spamming tpa requests to those who do not negotiate with his actions, Revenge KOSing, False reporting and general KOS spam in world chat. Me and all the server at this point have at least one time seen Roope cry on world chat about him being killed on sight although this was never the case. 

My history with roope

Roope was a long teammate of mine, before and after the fall of the cdf. After I decided to do things on my own and find new and more reliable/role-playing people Roope would always hunt me down, whether I was naked or not.At one point I decided this was enough and I signed up a truce with him, later becoming a small team of some sort. This proved to be the worst decision I have ever taken, because I would have to make excuses for Roope and his terrible actions against people, in which most of the times I wouldn't condone or agree on. After that, I decided it was enough ,not only because I made my name dirty among chernarus, but also because Roope was a useless teammate on all aspects and would never actually help me expect if it would benefit his intentions. So I turned my back on him and I decided to team with a player known as Scrubby. 

My relation with scrubby

Well, Scrubby is an interesting person, and he is really friendly, even to his enemies. I know this because I was his enemy, yet we became really good friends because we shared one single thing,hatred for KOSers and especially Roope.After some conflict we had with roope,Roope would gather random clips he recorded, cut/edit them and then threaten us with them, because as I mentioned before, he is an unstable person. 

Why scrubby got banned? Roope was apparently camping the safezone with shotguns and hawkhounds making fun of people and randomly shooting at them,one of which was my friend scrubby. I remembered clearly that he was there for 2 consecutive hours doing nothing but that.At one point the whole incident happened with Scrubby and roope tried to shoot at him, Scrubby got mad and killed roope, who was baiting him into doing it because he was desperate and full of anger for us. 

Why should scrubby be unbanned? 

He clearly did nothing wrong according to the rules since roope started the fight

One last message to the community. 

Roope is a madman and he has nothing but hunger for loot and fear. In my opinion he should be banned for a long time if not permantly and you want to, you can ban me as well since I was with him, even If I never wanted to do such things. I am terribly sorry to everyone which I have robbed while I was with roope and I promise to change my way of doing things. 

The map he got banned at is chernarus LN and his steam ID can be seen at roope's report . Thanks for reading this

Topic starter Posted : 05/05/2018 6:00 pm
xScrubby
(@scrubby)
Eminent Member

Thank you Gin for saying the truth! i really respect your decision and i hope this will solve the wrongfully accusations on us.

Thank you again for taking your time writing this!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/05/2018 6:12 pm
xScrubby
(@scrubby)
Eminent Member

But the thing is Gin...

Nylex has a personal issue with me, thats why he banned me, he was just waiting for someone to report me so he could have a reason to ban me, he doesnt care if the accusations is false or not, or if i come up with some evidence, he wont unban me. Really nothing we can do about this, and i really don't understand why he is acting this way, me and nylex USED to be close, But i guess that doesnt matter anymore

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/05/2018 6:22 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: xScrubby

But the thing is Gin...

Nylex has a personal issue with me, thats why he banned me, he was just waiting for someone to report me so he could have a reason to ban me, he doesnt care if the accusations is false or not, or if i come up with some evidence, he wont unban me. Really nothing we can do about this, and i really don't understand why he is acting this way, me and nylex USED to be close, But i guess that doesnt matter anymore

I don't need to wait for a reason to ban you mate, these are my servers, if I wanted to ban you because ur a cunt I would have a long time ago. I banned you for KOSing, put the victim card away.

and make your own damn appeal instead of getting someone to on your behalf. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2018 1:47 pm
Lucius Malterius
(@lucius)
Trusted Member

I agree with Roope's ban, but with Scrubby...... since I was friend to both of em' I can't say who I prefer but I think Roope deserves that ban due to multiple things Gin said, I was closer to Scrubby cause we had funny moments together and shit but I don't think he deserves that ban, yes sometime It happen that people Kos, u can't find a player on the server that didn't KoS once, so this is it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2018 3:03 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

If people breaks the rules and the person reporting has proof of him he will be banned and in this case Scrubby broke rules against me 6 times in a 7 hour timeline. Most of the Gin's talk is bullshit and he told that he has some videos of me, so we are still waiting on those ones, because there is none.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2018 4:15 pm
xScrubby
(@scrubby)
Eminent Member
Posted by: Nylex

But the thing is Gin...

I don't need to wait for a reason to ban you mate, these are my servers, if I wanted to ban you because ur a cunt I would have a long time ago. I banned you for KOSing, put the victim card away.

Lmao do you really think i put them up to make the ban appeals? Nah, they did it themselves because they know the real story, wich obviously you don't

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2018 6:54 pm
xScrubby
(@scrubby)
Eminent Member
Posted by: DaymBlock

If people breaks the rules and the person reporting has proof of him he will be banned and in this case Scrubby broke rules against me 6 times in a 7 hour timeline. Most of the Gin's talk is bullshit and he told that he has some videos of me, so we are still waiting on those ones, because there is none.

I understand that you like sucking  Nylex's dick but this has gone too far 

"so we are still waiting on those ones, because there is none."

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2018 6:56 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: Nylex

But the thing is Gin...

Lmao do you really think i put them up to make the ban appeals? Nah, they did it themselves because they know the real story, wich obviously you don't

then correct me, show me the full story.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2018 3:18 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: Lucius Malterius

I agree with Roope's ban, but with Scrubby...... since I was friend to both of em' I can't say who I prefer but I think Roope deserves that ban due to multiple things Gin said, I was closer to Scrubby cause we had funny moments together and shit but I don't think he deserves that ban, yes sometime It happen that people Kos, u can't find a player on the server that didn't KoS once, so this is it.

what a absurdly nonsensical excuse. Lets ignore the fact that no KOS is a rule and just unban him because "everyone KOSes"

Everyone that KOSes and is caught get's banned. Why would we just ignore our rules for certain players?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2018 3:22 am
xScrubby
(@scrubby)
Eminent Member

Nylex if i upload my 3 hour footage i feel like you wont give a single fuk about it, and it was just a waste of rendering

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2018 11:44 am
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

Well thats just common sense, absolutely no one is gonna waste their time on a 3 hour clip, i would advise you trim it down, its relatively easy to do so

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2018 11:59 am
xScrubby
(@scrubby)
Eminent Member
Posted by: D4NKlNG

Well thats just common sense, absolutely no one is gonna waste their time on a 3 hour clip, i would advise you trim it down, its relatively easy to do so

All the "kosing" roope claims i did is in the video, and it lasted 3 hours, there is nothing to cut out

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2018 12:27 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

This isn't a ban appeal, can't even bother to read it. This is just a message in a bottle, but you lot are just hoping it lands somewhere fortunate. Write your own.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2018 9:19 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I have strong doubts we'd need to see a 3 hour clip to understand the context of the situation. I also have doubts you even have footage at this point. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2018 3:52 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: