Notifications
Clear all

Robert C Discord Ban Appeal

Jedadiah
(@jedadiah)

-What happened/why you were banned:

To be completely honest i'm not sure why i was banned

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance:

I am writing this in honest intention to understand the reasons behind my ban, as my memory of the incident, which took place approximately 2 years ago, is rather unclear. At the time of the ban, the details were quite foggy, and I only joined the Discord server primarily to interact with my friend Raiden who is a prominent member of the LifeRP community. Unfortunately, I cannot recall the specific circumstances leading to my ban or the exact reasons for it.

There is a faint recollection of me posting a GIF that I created, which might have involved blocking a junior staff member during a disagreement. However, it is also possible that I may be confusing these details with a different Discord server, as time has passed, and the specifics have become blurred.

I understand the importance of maintaining a healthy and respectful environment within the Discord community, and I am committed to following the rules and guidelines set by the server. If I was indeed in violation of any rules in the past, I sincerely apologize and am willing to make amends.

-What server you were banned from:

Discord

-A link to your steam profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124840279/

-Discord Username:

robertc02

I kindly request that you review my case and provide me with more information regarding the circumstances of my ban. This will help me better understand the situation and ensure that I can contribute positively to the server in the future.

Topic starter Posted : 27/10/2023 9:42 pm
Topic Tags
Share: