Notifications
Clear all

French Toasty's Discord Ban Appeal 🙂

4=21412421424
(@huh)
Trusted Member Customer

French Toast Ban Apeal 🙂

Why I was banned / What Happened

I was banned from the Nylex Discord server for joking around and asking about channels that I should not be allowed to see. I asked about channels I saw in screenshots, but when questioned I could not find the screenshots. I was thus banned from the Nylex server for using third-party software, as they referred to as something called "Better Discord."

Why you should unban me / Apology

I think I should be given a second chance because I was not using "Better Disocord." I apologize for any confusion regarding my use of third-party software. Honestly, it was like 2 a.m. when this happened, and I was half asleep so did not care at the time. Now I realize my mistake and the problems of being banned from the server. I tried to buy a house, but it was nearly impossible without being in the Nylex Discord. I needed a refund on something, but I could not because I was not in the discord. I deeply regret ever asking about the channels, because it made it look like I was using a third-party software. I hope that you can forgive me for this confusion.

Basic Info

________________________________________________________________________________________

• I was banned from the Nylex discord server
  • Discord:kermit2269
  • If you need the screenshots for evidence, just DM me because I can't put pictures in here.

-I appreciate your time and consideration

Topic starter Posted : 27/10/2023 9:14 pm
Share: