RAIN ban apeal my s...

Notifications
Clear all

RAIN ban apeal my steam name in Snow

snow
 snow
(@snow-3)
Trusted Member

I'm truly sorry for what my brother said to that fellow kid I really am sorry my brother was fighting with my parents in the back round and he said stfu "fagot" I'm truly sorry that this happened it will NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN gaming is something I take very seriously and I'm truly sorry for what he said after that happened in the background someone said they clipped it and where sending it in I said I did not say it though they didn't believe me so instead of him sending in the clip I told THE ADMIN I SAID IT WITCH I DID NOT because when I get upset I say the wrong words and told the admin I said it then I got banned because I told admin on accident I said it again I'm really sorry and I'm SRRY TO THX_4_FOOD AND IM REALLY SRRY TO THE ADMINS I SPAMED I TRULLY AM I was just trying to say I did not say it because I mixed up my words and told the admin I did I'm sincely sorry to all admins and how I spammed and what my brother said I really enjoyed playing this server and I have been try for the past week to get unbanned I have a lot of anxiety not trying to make an excuse I'm so sorry for what i did and I'm really sorry for what my dumb brother did I should have not had my door open because then no one in game would have Hurd it and he is trying to work on yelling and cussing out my parents I'm truly sorry I PROMISE THIS WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN AGAIN 

Also, I know I have other bans the first and second where mistakes this 3third one was my brother's fault because he said it when he was fighting with my parents and somewhat my fault cause I spammed and did not have my door shut.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122373436/

PLS FORGIVE ME THIS WILL NEVER HAPOPEN AGAIN I WONT SPAM AND MY DOOR WILL 100% BE SHUT

Topic starter Posted : 31/03/2023 12:04 am
Topic Tags
Share: