slope's new ban app...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] slope's new ban appeal (more info)

Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member
-What happened/why you were banned
Fail RP, Toxic Behaviour
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance
I would like to explain what happened and what i though was right at the time. It started as a simple arrest and my teammates (Brocav) was following behind and the person dragging me was Artemis and as we approached the PD doors Brocav tries to kill Artemis but fails and he dies in the effort to kill him, But i though it went the other wait round and it was Artemis who got downed instead of brocav and from out discord call he told me to run. So this is my memory of the incident and from past experiences in PD if the officer that was dragging you Gets downed or into a new fight then the "dragging" stops, I know this isn't an excuse to say why i ran but when push comes to shove this is why i reacted on it. I then decide with thinking Artemis was downed to run towards the mountain and try to get away (I understand if it was to be played in a real life situation or to think with common sense that if other PD officers were around i should off ran away) I do decide to come down back to PD and get gunned down the hill half way back to PD. I then follow Evil who told me i was being dragged and complied and walked with 3 other members of PD. As i said earlier from being PD before this incident I have seen happen once or twice when helping other PD so this is why I though I could have done it after thinking about it i probably shouldn't have and that's why I'm sorry for reacting and doing the things i did during the situation. I would now like to talk about the second part of what i did to end up with the perm ban, As some staff know I was quite toxic to a few members off staff (PP Sniper, Nexx) I would like to explain why i reacted the way I did and say something for what i said (some of the things i cant truly make up for and im sorry for saying stuff i am regretting now but i hope I can clear up some of the things I said) The start of me Being rude to staff was to do with Nexx it started when he de-spawned my car now thinking back on the situation it was a very petty thing to react over but I will explain after he had warned me once to remove it I said no Because i was busy helping brocav do something with his apartment, He then proceeds to warn me a second time (After hearing the second warning i should have really moved the car) once the car was de-spawned I then started to get annoyed and started and started to call him "The worst admin and how people would be happy if he would leave the server" this I am sorry for I know what I say wont really show anything or most likely change your opinion on the situation I then proceeded to say that "Stevechoochoo is a better Admin and a few others would be a better head Admin" This is stuff I would like to just forget and say sorry of the next thing I don't really know what your exact thoughts may be on what I said but i would just like to say sorry and I did not intend to take it as far as I did I brought up the "doggo incident" For context Doggo was being homophobic to wards nexx and then Nexx proceeded to ask me in game if I was trying to be homophobic which I then let that argument die down as i didn't want to imply anything or say something I shouldn't.
I would like to say sorry to PP Sniper for calling him a "Terrible Staff Member" Which from the heat of the moment this just came out and i am sorry for anything i may have said to any other Admins/Mods that may off offended. I would like to also say sorry to any of the PD helping arrest me during that sit and for any toxic behaviour I may have used during the sit. I do understand that i was Warned by THX_FOR_FOOD that i was on my last strike and that sort of thing like this would lead to a perm ban, I am sorry for my actions during the sit and i will try my best for this not to happen again.

-What server you were banned from Life RP Server
-A link to your steam profile
Topic starter Posted : 30/03/2023 9:06 pm
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

bro slope chill out with the appeals bro if they dont want u back u wont get back 

Posted : 01/04/2023 10:55 am
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Nah, I don't think we will 😇 👍 

Posted : 01/04/2023 11:31 am
Nexx reacted
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

@boii wdym you don't think you will 😱

Topic starter Posted : 01/04/2023 11:44 am
Helpimbad
(@helpimbad)

Denied

You've been banned many times and each time you say “it won’t happen again” yet guess what it does

Wait 2 weeks and try again. 

Posted : 01/04/2023 11:56 am
Slope reacted
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

@helpimbad didn't say it wouldn't happen again I said I'd try my best ☠️

Topic starter Posted : 01/04/2023 12:00 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

The problem isnt entirely what you were banned for, it is that you got banned again. For something you were well aware about btw, and proceeded to do the exact same toxic behaviour and manipulative things that you did last time aswell. Its tiring and not a something that shows you are good for the community. As i said, you need to convince us that you are deserving of an unban. And going about being the most toxic and obnoxious asshole possible isnt really doing that.
Oh and you also tried excusing your ban with every reason one could fathom....

Me personally, i dont think this appeal is very sincere. Thus im denying it

Denied

Posted : 02/04/2023 2:39 pm
Slope reacted
Share: