My ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

My ban Appeal

milorad
(@milorad)
Active Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned.

when I logged in to the server I started looking for items and guns and as every normal player I wanted to pvp.I asked admin where they can pvp and where safe zone nobody responded, but I was persistent so I asked a few more The most interesting thing was that 24 of the players did not answer my question, it was weird, did not I? I figured I was playing the game.I continued to play and see the players. I told him not to shoot me because I was friendly, but he did not hesitate and tried to kill me, but because he had not succeeded because I had to defend myself and kill him. Then admin he came and of course he started to blame me for killing him for no reason. I tried to explain, but he did not believe me and I got a ban.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance.

I feel that I need to get a second chance because, it was my first time that I entered the server, of course I saw that the lobby was writing a basket, but when I entered the server it all went on as if a man tried to kill me and I had to so I think I need to get unban because it's not right to ban a man because he first entered the server and almost killed by  the player and the other thing is that the server is too slow and I really would like to play again on it.

-What server you were banned from.

The server I got the ban was Chernaus Roleplay

-A link to your steam profile.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198257780455

I hope the administrators / moderators will read the text. If I get an unban I will be happy. Thank you.

Topic starter Posted : 29/03/2018 5:56 pm
Share: