Splotchy's Ban appe...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Splotchy's Ban appeal

Splotchy
(@splotchy)
Active Member Customer

I got banned for Kos on Chernarus.  I do not KOS and i can prove it, if you want to see a video to see how i rob i can show you. People thought i was kosing because i did not know about the speech delay. I now am aware of it and if i could get contacted by an admin I will show videos, Splotchy #1508. 

Reasons I should not KOS are because it is a rule and because i have a rank and i do not want to lose it

Topic starter Posted : 29/03/2018 6:23 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

We have heard several reports against you and you already talked to the staff in the voice room regarding about it and your reason, like also with your friend with my case where you shot at me first and your friend came down the helicopter and said hi then killed me.

Posted : 29/03/2018 6:29 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Denied. You didn't even apologies. how rude. You have the audacity to actually tell us, the staff we do not do our jobs properly and that you never KoS'd when there is clear evidence pointing to it. You have became quite the meme around this community due to your lack of following rules. Appeal once you have matured enough to take this game seriously. sickening...

Posted : 29/03/2018 8:11 pm
Splotchy
(@splotchy)
Active Member Customer

I am sorry and for the other sperson my friend mishot then u shot at us although we did not shoot at you and could not have been possible to shoot at you from that angle. Also i am sorry but i was just upset at the time becaus ei got banned for wha ti thought was a bad reason becaus eof other people faking not to know about a rule i have to suffer because i really did not know about it

Topic starter Posted : 29/03/2018 8:35 pm
Splotchy
(@splotchy)
Active Member Customer

I am sorry and for the other sperson my friend mishot then u shot at us although we did not shoot at you and could not have been possible to shoot at you from that angle. Also i am sorry but i was just upset at the time becaus ei got banned for wha ti thought was a bad reason becaus eof other people faking not to know about a rule i have to suffer because i really did not know about it

Topic starter Posted : 29/03/2018 8:36 pm
Splotchy
(@splotchy)
Active Member Customer

Splotchy
(@splotchy)
Active Member Customer

Splotchy
(@splotchy)
Active Member Customer

Splotchy
(@splotchy)
Active Member Customer

Splotchy
(@splotchy)
Active Member Customer

Splotchy
(@splotchy)
Active Member Customer

Fin Richards
(@fin)

You see there it is again. You only say sorry after I ask you to apologise. That shows your lack of understanding, YOU WERE IN THE WRONG. And you need to understand this. Which Is why I haven't accepted you appeal. You then continue to attempt to blame it on your friend. Stop being obstinate and just understand this please.

Posted : 29/03/2018 9:36 pm
Share: