My appeal for unban...

Notifications
Clear all

My appeal for unban.

milorad3
(@milorad3)
New Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned. I am playing on the server i mean like 5 days active and i got banned for disconeccting at combat.That wasnt combat,i got robbed from some guys and in that moment i had rly low fps and i told them please leave me alone i have low fps that was fps drop but no these guys didnt leave me alone then i mean like 20 or more sec i just got disconect then i join back again and i got ban.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance First of first i get my shop and started good economy i can play with my friends there.I know its my fault i didnt read rules and everything is my fault sry.. and if i can get that second chance i promise it wont happend agian.

-What server you were banned from Chernaus LN

-A link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198257780455/

Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2018 6:25 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

You say you disconnected because of low FPS but then you said it's your fault. Which one is it?

Also it's not their fault if you had low FPS, they cannot be expected to leave you alone and have their RP experience ruined because of that.

'Combat logging' or 'Combat TPing' is a popular term used to describe when a player disconnects or teleports away from a situation that would conclude in a disadvantage to them. It doesn't necessarily have to mean literal combat.

Do you know which admin banned you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2018 4:06 pm
Share: