ban for nothing

Notifications
Clear all

ban for nothing

Mastery
(@mastery)
Active Member Customer

me and my 2 friend got ban for killing outside kos but we doesnt kill somebody we are go to airfield with car and we stumbled group of 4 guys i ride the car and i knocked one we get of car and first what said was sorry guys i didnt see him i am verry sorry they said this is ok next guy come wtf guys why you knock him i said i didnt see him they steal be okey i said ok bye guys we are go and for fun i shot to sky and said put your hand up one of they drew gun and start aiming to me and said this is prank i am joking and he shot me to face and start shout this is prank and he kill me my friend start shoting but they was 4 and we 3 too much fer my friend jump too car and start to shot they but they destroy car and kill us i was verry triggeret and is said we need revenge i was comeback and kill two of they and nother one time kill me i was teleport too my back one of my friend give me zubek.... and i was rush 4 guys !fullgears fullgears i kill them all solo we start looting and admin tp i was think this is one of them and kill him he teleport again i said sorry admin i think you one of then he start talking something like you cant kill them i said they kill me first and he ban me my friends try to talk to him but he ban their too. PS:sorry for my english i am from slovakia

Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2018 8:56 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Can you link your steam and do you know which admin banned you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2018 4:07 pm
Mastery
(@mastery)
Active Member Customer

i do not know who admin me ban exactly but i try to ask friends 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089821322/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2018 3:55 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Admin, more like bad-min