Notifications
Clear all

False Ban

BOOTY JESUS
(@booty-jesus)

I was banned bacause Juan thought i logged off during a raid but in reality my game crashed which happenhed before during the raid.
I feel like i should be unbanned because i donated 20$ to the server yesterday and that day that i got banned was the first day i could use my kits also because i didnt actually log out from the raid like i said my game crashed cause i had 300 ping throughout the entire raid even when im typing this appeal i have 2 bars on my internet and i just dont think that i got banned because my internet is slow. I am sorry for you thinking that i disconneted from the server during the raid.
Also i would like to add that Dolan force tped to me during the raid with a minigun out...
I got banned from the cherno server
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198168291448  

Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2018 9:01 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

Denied.

(btw, I didn't mean to tp to you I was trying to tp to a friend who's ingame name is feva)  😝

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2018 9:15 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hello, can you remember the time (& timezone) this happened? I can check the logs for you to see what happened. If you crashed that's not your fault obviously and I can unban you. Gotta check what happened first though.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2018 3:53 pm
Share: