Manipulated video b...

Notifications
Clear all

Manipulated video by an officer-HONEST

Honest
(@honest)
Active Member Customer

I was falsely banned by a cop that has constantly ran up on me and shot me down and said he is body searching me which is clearly failed rp and it happened in the presence of a friend, however I don't have video so it doesn't matter. I sat in a call for 5hours with nutman and became a beta tester along with 2 others for the new technology being added in the game. I spoke with nutman by my self and asked for the others to get invovled, meaning nutman saw me as trustworthy enough on my own. I've been on the server long enough, taken part in multiple events to know it's wrong to KOS and there were 8 others present at the house who can say I did not KOS, however witness cannot be used. I was on HBI's property when Officer Tree ran on the property. I asked "Why do you like to tresspass" (refrence to when i was killed earlier on my friends property but it was a body search, he didnt have permission to be on my friends property). After asking why I was trespassing he tazed me. After being tazed I started to complain which is when the video begins. The video begins with him saying "HBI HBI do I have permssion to taze everyone here" why would a cop randomly be on someones property asking permission to taze everyone. He asked permission because he tazed me and I was complaining about it hence the time gap between me being tazed and me shooting him, isn't it strange for a cop to just randomly ask to taze everyone with no motive? The motive was me being tazed and then compaliaining. I am not an idiot, I wouldnt KOS a cop infront of 8 other people. Why wasn't I shot down since I KOSD by anyone in the area. I only knew 2 people there surely the other 5 would step in to stop the KOS. I was banned as he provide a lack of evidence and the system should be remmade to where prior conversations and interactions are need to determin KOS. The video sent in is edited down to after I was tazed but before he was shot. In the video sent used to ban me if you view 1:00 you will see him come up to taunt me. He taunted ebcause he tazed me before he got HBI's permission to taze everyone on the property and after he did he came to taunt me. If he didn't taze and I jus KOS him why would he run up to taunt me at the end of the video? was that jus a coincidence, no it wasn't. The altercation was for about 1:30. There is such a long gap between him tazing me and me shooting him because I was arguing in chat about it and then he came to taunt me so I killed him. If I punched him I would of gotten my weapons taken and jailed so how is it ok for him to taze me and if i fight back its KOS. For future reference I suggest in order to be video proof it must cover the incident in full and not just half. He claims he doesnt have anymore footage because it would show him tazing me, i syggest asking him what he records/clips with becuase most either record everything and most usally clip back to 2mins worth of footage his footage was clearly edited down. If someone were to rob me and I run then they shoot me, how can i jus send a video of me getting shot and call it KOS without providing context to what happened prior to the incident. If the shooting happened at the mall footage show be sent in from the persons exact time walking up to the mall to be accurate. In my case if footage was shown from him walking up from the mall to the base it would fo shown him tazing me. As I said what was his reason for Taunting me at the end, clearly because something happened before the video begins.

Topic starter Posted : 25/04/2021 11:25 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Due to this being your first offense, I'll be unbanning you. Please read the rules so this does not happen again, Unbanned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2021 7:10 am
Share: