Unban me because im...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Unban me because im Batman

Page 1 / 2
Wild Boar
(@wild-boar)
Trusted Member Customer
I don't really understand it on every server. To get banned you need vid. What is the certainty that the other person is not lying? This is tiring, I really got a chance from the admin I said I wouldn't do anything stupid and I didn't do it. But unfortunately admin is always right. I would like to say that admin made a mistake, I was in sz on afku and he stamped me and then killed me, nothing but applause. More people supported my version, admin was mad. And the best when I gave my monologue got a ban, is it fair? No defense possible? Giving a ban without evidence? And what certainty you had that it was just like the one vs 4 person on my side said. Just bob tell me that. I will say this . Dude was about 20 minutes on the server and he did bate to get loot that me. Thats it And to remove appel and unban? Does it hurt so much that a mistake has been made? Ok I mine to be banned. But I want proof that I made a mistake. Because when I say I didn't do it, I didn't do it. I don't lie like 99% of this server. Because everyone knows that when you say a bad opinion about admins. You have no life. I will give the link if the post is not deleted or when admin replies.
Topic starter Posted : 04/05/2020 11:42 am
Topic Tags
Wild Boar
(@wild-boar)
Trusted Member Customer

Topic starter Posted : 09/06/2020 10:17 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Are we supposed to read this?  Use line breaks and someone might read this.

also: ' Because everyone knows that when you say a bad opinion about admins. You have no life.' what???

This post was modified 4 years ago by crazy bob
Posted : 09/06/2020 10:22 am
Wild Boar
(@wild-boar)
Trusted Member Customer

I don't want any more troubles and spin,

all I need is unban. Well, I have had a lot of time since

my post appeared so I was rather blown away.

But that's my opinion. ;)

https://steamcommunity.com/id/7592731982634521/

Topic starter Posted : 09/06/2020 11:22 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

I'm lost here

Posted : 09/06/2020 11:41 am
Wild Boar
(@wild-boar)
Trusted Member Customer
I know I haven't been here for a long time.
But all the time I remembered this serv and community because it is just fun.
Please, bob, give me that unban, if you think he deserves no chance, give me permission because I'll feel sorry.
Trust me my friend
Topic starter Posted : 09/06/2020 12:21 pm
Wild Boar
(@wild-boar)
Trusted Member Customer

Then I hope you find yourself. But a biscuit to start the day XD

Topic starter Posted : 09/06/2020 12:22 pm
Fadeless
(@fadeless)
Estimable Member

Terrible appeal my guy, I suggest following the format

Posted : 09/06/2020 11:22 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

How the fuck is saying a bad opinion to the admins = you have no life lmao i frequently have "bad opinions" of them and who cares lmao also i feel like its not clear why you were even banned and your appeal to be really confusing

Posted : 10/06/2020 7:33 am
Wild Boar
(@wild-boar)
Trusted Member Customer

But did I challenge you kidosie fucked up? so stick pussie slut because you are handicapped shit. You don't know what's going on and you are messing up because you are such a bastard who sits on this server for 2 months and thinks you are the type boss you are pathetic, I have a lot of experience on this server from you than you do but why do you interfere in not your problem , give me a disc on a cossack when you're such a smart guy. 🙂 . Pozdro toksyczny ścierwie 

Topic starter Posted : 10/06/2020 11:03 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

'But did I challenge you kidosie fucked up? so stick pussie slut because you are handicapped shit. You don't know what's going on and you are messing up because you are such a bastard who sits on this server for 2 months and thinks you are the type boss you are pathetic, I have a lot of experience on this server from you than you do but why do you interfere in not your problem , give me a disc on a cossack when you're such a smart guy. 🙂 . Pozdro toksyczny ścierwie '

Suggestion, let someone who has a bit of understanding of English go over your texxt before you post it. Google translate can get the tone wrong sometimes.

On the other hand; 'so stick pussie slut because you are handicapped shit.'  can not be good in any language.

Good luck getting unbanned posting turds like this.

Posted : 10/06/2020 11:42 am
Wild Boar
(@wild-boar)
Trusted Member Customer
But I'm sorry did I start? Sory bob but if you tolerate when someone
comes in and writes to me lmao and you have a problem solely to me it
is probably something wrong here.
I asked you if I got unban and you didn't even answer me. I still
wanted to write that I am not someone who will
tolerate poke 8-year-old who is sitting in the basement because
he does not even have a yard. essa bull
Topic starter Posted : 10/06/2020 2:09 pm
Wild Boar
(@wild-boar)
Trusted Member Customer
But see you only paid me attention;)
Topic starter Posted : 10/06/2020 2:11 pm
Wild Boar
(@wild-boar)
Trusted Member Customer
Apparently admins are impartial
Topic starter Posted : 10/06/2020 2:12 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

Dude, the attitude you are displaying in this chat is exactly the reason why I'm not exactly running to welcome you back in the server.

Reread what THX_4_FOOD wrote, it's actually not bad o0r rude at all and it really doesn't warrant your rant.

We have been here before, chill out.

Appeal to appeal, not to pick a fight.

Posted : 10/06/2020 2:36 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: