Staff told me they ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Staff told me they wont accept this but screw it

Pug_Thug01
(@pug_thug01)
Active Member Customer

in staff chat Moderators Robert and fadeless told other staff not to accept any appeal I put in, Robert even said to put in an appeal but the ban will stay the same

I reference the rules a lot so I encourage you to read the killing section of the rules again Here!

I got banned for kos even though it is within the rules, the “proof” of the KOS is this video https://youtu.be/YKo2tYHK9JM In the game I was following him all around Calabasas then he crashed into the bank and the video starts, I pull out my gun and aim it at his head while I state “either drive your car into the rive and leave it there or” as he then pulls out a backlash, the backlash is a 1 shot kill at that range. In the rules, it states both “Stealing vehicles from players is also fine” therefore stealing vehicles rather than a standard robbery is allowed, it also states in the rules that “Killing is allowed… or in retaliation to another player being aggressive towards you or initiating a hostile crime towards you.” I had a gun pointed to his head and was making demands so that would allow him to kill me since I was both being aggressive and initiating a hostile crime. Since he has the right to kill me and is pulling a gun during a clear hostile crime I should have the full ability to kill him. People may say that me driving off is what made it KOS however you could hear and from my angle see a swat truck pulling up directly behind me therefore he would be helped up and If I didn’t leave I would have been arrested.

Robert marked the ban as a permaban because I have had prior bans for KOS even though if they looked more into they would see the following, clipper banned me for KOS and after DMing him the rule I could kill people “or in retaliation to another player being aggressive towards you, ” he unbanned me, took abt 15min. They are also counting when Zahn, a staff member who was also kicked for abuse after he banned me, banned me for KOS during a bank robbery, police were letting the civilians help fight us so we were shooting anyone who stepped in front of the door, we got banned for KOS even though it was an active bank robbery, I have also been banned since a staff member gave me 50k, two weeks later they banned me TWO TIMES while I was offline so they could make sure they got the money I had forgotten about. Not even to mention being banned for accidentally messing up a video. It’s the dumb ass shit like this they use to keep people banned.

Discord is Pug_Thug#0001
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198322186687/

This topic was modified 3 years ago by Pug_Thug01
Topic starter Posted : 24/04/2021 8:55 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/04/2021 11:08 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

I'm glad starging is still leaking staff chat, But not even the actual shit that was said. I never said "Don't unban pug thug" I said "Starging, Do not unban pug thug as he's your friend you have bias" Are we just cutting that whole part out? Time for the actual response. 

A robbery is "Put your hands up you have 10 seconds too drop your items or you will be shot", If you're robbing a car you say something along the lines of "Unlock the car than get out with your hands up" Telling someone to drive there car into the water, IS NOT a robbery. Domn't think why you would ever say that is a robbery. Moving onto the "I had a gun out, he pulled one, So I shot him" If a cop, civilian, or anyone is walking around with a gun, You can just pull yours on accident and get gunned down? No, That isnt how it works. You failed to mention a robbery in any point of that shooting, and you shot him for no reason. 

Before I banned you I asked Gacy along with Fadeless what there thoughts are on this, They both agreed it was KOS. Starging on the otherhand, The only staff who is your friend, Who leaked staff chat to you, Said it wasnt. Which caused the "Don't unban pug thug starging" that you so kindly are trying to use as a excuse. 

Now this ban was a perm because of your previous 7 bans to this one. I'm glad you have 7 bans but you only mentioned 2 of them, 2 out of the 7 cause you know the other 5 was justified? It doesnt matter if you got unbanned, appealed, etc. You did it, You got banned for it. This is your 8th ban in life RP. 

I would also like to add a honorable mention, Your alt ban. You have a alting ban that you made when you got banned for KOS, This is something i just found out and is a perfect reason why we are not unbanning you with this appeal. You have been banned 7 times, this is the 8th, or 9th if we're counting the alt. Just stop trying, You kosed, You messed up. 

Denied. 

This post was modified 3 years ago by Robert O Flanko
ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/04/2021 11:11 am
Share: