Justice for Chicken

Notifications
Clear all

Justice for Chicken

General Chicken
(@general-chicken)
Eminent Member

To whom this may concern, 

Hello everyone, my name is General Chicken and everyone knows me through the Church of the Wasteland. We had a situation with an admin named Fishe rcinderfall and he completely abused his powers on banning someone who did not do any harm to anyone or disobeyed the rules of the server. While chatting on the world chat, he had his feelings take over his emotions as an admin. As a player, I believe an admin shouldn't do this due to his own emotions. Please do something about this and fix this situation. 

Fisher was threatening us for doing small things, EGF was accused of "KOS" even though we were raiding, and i was banned for getting on Fish's nerves. I was insulting him but i was not to know it would affect him so much. I got no Warning that i was going to be banned, i atleast deserved a warning which i would have taken and stopped talking but i did do any of that cuz i got no warning. 

Please help us for this is bothering us. We do not trust this admin to be watching over the server or us in general.

Thank you for using your time to read this message.

#Justice4Chicken

Topic starter Posted : 16/12/2017 10:14 am
General Chicken
(@general-chicken)
Eminent Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/12/2017 11:14 am
Share: