Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] []DarkStar's Ban Appeal

[]DarkStar
(@darkstar)
Eminent Member Customer

I Apologise for What I've done:
-What happened/why you were banned:

So what happened 3 months ago I was playing with Communist Elmo and Cookie Monster and they killed 2 guys outside of the safezone hero. The part where my ban comes in is because the person who reported me told me to TP to him and he was recording and then he would edit the clip so when he tries to TP kill me with his colt so I start shooting because I almost died. So then I left Communist Elmo's group and let the guys TP because I killed them so there loot was on the ground, they went to get the stuff because I don't want a bad Reputation in the community because I would love to be in the Whitelisted group. 
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance:

The reason why I believe why I should be unbanned is because I want to start fresh no more KOS or Robbing but more healing and giving out free items like my buddy IronDiapers. Final reason is because I love to community on the Chernarus server and everyones nice and helpful, I would love to be they guy who gets no -rep but +rep because I believe that KOS is not for the community.
-What server you were banned from:

The server that I was banned from is the Chernarus LN non-whitelisted, I would love to play again.
-A link to your steam profile:

This is my Steam Profile:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/OfficalDarkStar/

Topic starter Posted : 14/12/2017 9:22 pm
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

I am not a staff member, but I honestly think you should be unbanned you know what you did wrong and your sorry for it you have MY VOTE.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/12/2017 3:43 pm
[]DarkStar
(@darkstar)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: Amazed

I am not a staff member, but I honestly think you should be unbanned you know what you did wrong and your sorry for it you have MY VOTE

Thank You for your vote much love 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/12/2017 1:28 am
[]DarkStar
(@darkstar)
Eminent Member Customer

Can a staff member please take alook at this unban appeal please.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/01/2018 9:46 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Ye I agree wiyh Amazed you have my vote 2

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2018 11:03 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Well since you've been banned you've already lost your chance at whitelisted. As for your unban I'll poll it see what the others think, have a good day.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2018 9:05 am
[]DarkStar
(@darkstar)
Eminent Member Customer

Thanks for taking a look at the appeal is the any progress of my unban so far?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/01/2018 9:08 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I was not given a definitive answer but the reaction to is was negative. We have had an overwhelmingly busy week so your ban appeal became a little buried. I will repost it and come back with a definitive answer. Apologies for any time inconveniences. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/01/2018 4:56 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

It has been voted upon and we have decided to approve this. It will do you good to refresh yourself with the rules and the next time you are banned there will be zero chance for coming back. I truly hope you have a wonderful rest of your day.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/01/2018 6:28 pm
[]DarkStar
(@darkstar)
Eminent Member Customer

Dude Im still banned

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/01/2018 4:16 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Sorry, I asked in staff if someone could unban you but alas, when you ask another staff member to do something and nobody sees it nothing gets done. I am sorry for the inconvenience I will attempt to make sure you are unbanned seriously this time. If no administrators may get to it I will do it personally whenever I arrive home from schooling.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/01/2018 2:59 pm
Share: