Ban appeal - By jel...

Notifications
Clear all

Ban appeal - By jelly

Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

Dear staff,

Recently I have been banned on the Chernarus server. This was in my eyes an unfair ban, and therefore I am making this appeal.

-What happened/why you were banned:

I was playing on Chernarus. It was in the evening and we were just out scavenging. We heard shots at NW so we decided to take a look. We saw some guys, and ofcourse we killed them. We took their loot and left. After this instance they were trash talking us which concluded into annoyment. They constantly tried to TPA back to one of us, but we just simply said no, we killed you fair and square (This was an interaction between my group, and Waveybaby's group). They still kept on trying and we just got tired of it. I got a call from my girlfriend while we were walking back to base. I kept on telling them to stop TPAing because it wouldn't result in anything. 

Then one of the guys that we were ally with accepted him. I was with him at this time, but still calling. He talked a little with Wavey, but it was only small talk. He came with nothing, which was good, but after we told him he couldn't have any stuff back he did kit watcher, which to us seemed like he was trying to pull something on us. He was known for this, as he did it quite often.

He recorded the whole thing, and reported it for KOS. Understandable, as we were jumping to conclusion a bit too fast, but still. He said he:"tried to solve it outside the reports", while infact he never said anything about that, only after. I even decided since he was crying so much to give him his stuff back, but he didn't accept  that. I would be willing to give him some extra stuff just to soothe him. 

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance:

So he went on the forums, reported the whole thing, he didn't tell the truth, as he was overdramatizing alot of things but okay. I admit I was in the wrong, but to get banned for just this for "lifetime" is just sad. I know you guys have hear alot of thing from me, also in the past, but that happened. Then you also get alot of reports on my group, which doesn't have to do anything with me. I mean yes they are in my group, but they aren't my slaves. 

I didn't get a warning before this, besides far in the past. That's why I think it is a bit unfair.

About the kos group reports: If you give me another shot I will instantly kick KOSsing people from my group or solo.

-What server you were banned from

I was I said in the beginning banned on the Chernarus server, but I can't connect to any server I believe.

-A link to your steam profile

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198174355081

I hope you are willing to give me another shot. If you do, I will promise that it will not happen again, as I'm going to RP only from now on which means giving in to getting robbed, trying to avoid going into NW, and hopefully, running a shop.

I ofcourse know that KOS is not allowed and that is should be punished hard. But I think that this case has nothing to do with a KOS, as there was interaction. It was just a misunderstanding (IMO) which lead into an unjustified kill, which I'm very sorry for. 

I will make sure to contact Wavey himself aswell, apologize, and when I get on and still have stuff, I will make sure to give it to him.

This was my ban appeal, thank you for reading, and I hope to see you soon on the servers

Yours sincerely,

Jelly

Topic starter Posted : 16/12/2017 12:54 pm
Yellow
(@yellow)
Eminent Member Customer

Glad you're banned and just want to say, probably not. Also, wtf was that shit mentioning your girlfriend was calling you, how does that give the staff any info lol. Also saying somebody was "crying" just sounds toxic as fuck. By the way staff, Jelly was cheating back a few months on Germany and was pretty toxic. I think you should keep him banned, for the benefit of the whole community. Aaaand he's sort of notorious for KOS or just finding loopholes to kill people. He clearly has no interest in Roleplay and just wants PVP. Jelly, go find a PVP server if you want action.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/12/2017 3:17 pm
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

Dude, I admit crying does sound toxic, and it is not meant in that way. And no, I have never cheatd on unturned. I am indeed interested in PvP, and I am also good at it, but I am really not looking for just PVP gameplay.

Thank you for your reply, but I think you being a bit harsh.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/12/2017 3:29 pm
Yellow
(@yellow)
Eminent Member Customer

I have to apologise for my foul language. But I do still think you should be banned. I remember setting up a town on Germany for civilians and we had done nothing to justify why you would want us killed. But either way you just kept coming back and killing me and my faction for no reason. Then when I talked to you about it you were fairly toxic and kept saying "technically, it's a base." IMO people who look for loopholes to kill people should be banned permanently. You have KOSed before, but I've never had proof so I never reported it. You and I both know you have. I hope you find a server where you are appreciated and your PVP skills, which are good I'll admit, are useful. This server is obviously not for you. I apologise for my rudeness but my opinion still stands.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/12/2017 4:21 pm
Jimmy2k
(@jimmy2k)
Eminent Member Customer

I would like to add, I tpad jelly, and then to his mate - wasn't spamming. We where asking for stuff back, because it was a 4 v 2, and your team kept tpaing back and it just gets very boring to PvP against. Also, nobody said anything about not returning gear, you both completely ignored me.

However, (you asked me to comment on discord) I accept your apology and hold no grudges and don't mind if you get unbanned (as the server seems pretty dead atm) but - as yellow said, you do look for any loophole to kill people, and if you where to come back I'd like a mod to make sure you clearly know the rules as I am fed up of losing stuff (not just to you, but kosers in general) 

Also, please do not say I am making drama YOU told me to report it. Instead of just being a nice guy and returning stuff (because you've kosed me a few times, and while it may seem over something small in the video, him and his team (vane, and a few others) Have kosed me for good loot - and this is the only one i caught on video. So please jelly, don't make it seem small when this incident isn't the only problem, is it.

However, he should be unbanned on conditions 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/12/2017 6:50 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

i say yes because wavey was bothering jelly so like every human being they get mad

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/12/2017 7:02 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

i say yes because wavey was bothering jelly so like every human being they get mad

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/12/2017 7:02 pm
Jimmy2k
(@jimmy2k)
Eminent Member Customer

I was bothering him? Mate, no offense, your team rob people for their /kit watcher. Your team robbed me many many times and you expect me not to "bother" them. Espically when we're out numbered in pvp, and you keep tpaing back and steal our loot and then rob us outside and steal our loot. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/12/2017 8:16 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

Lemme just drop this here:

Denied, you stay permanently banned. Get the fuck out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2017 7:06 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

rip jelly now the group is broken up

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/12/2017 2:19 am
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

He should stay banned! He attempted to "KOS" a buddy of mine of "Green Mountain" then once he was killed he got tped back and kosed me serveral times which is worth a ban. Jelly I am sorry man but you are not good for the community maybe if you werent loot hungry that night and kept kosing me when I told you to stop I may be on your side but for now I think you should stay banned as some other people think to.

I rest my case ~AMAZED

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/12/2017 6:54 pm
Share: