Joxley I got banned

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Joxley I got banned

Joxley
(@joxley)
Active Member Customer

Right I've been ban today  26/05/2019  because me and my friend was robbing this guy at Williams at the road and apparently i broke some rules for kosing or something.My friend said put your hands up we gave him 10 seconds he had a gun out he said wait wait ill put them up then he aims at my friend then i kill him.My recording got messed up so i have no proof of anything happening.Then i get banned 2 hours later because of 2 screen shots.Honestly i can take a screen shot of 2 kids at SZ then i take a screen shot of me getting killed by a robbery 

By Joxley !!

Topic starter Posted : 26/05/2019 8:11 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

You were not banned 'because of 2 screen shots'.

The guy you killed provided us with two screenshots showing you killed him. These screens also clearly showed he was killed right next to the sz.

When I asked douche (you were running with him att) about this he told me that the guy you killed tried to rob you at williams and started shooting at you and that you have a video showing what happened.

After you came online we engaged in conversation, the story changes and now you tried to rob the guy, when i told you you're not allowed to rob next to sz you told me you robbed him on the hill.

Also the video had conveniently disappeared.

I see for this appeal the story has changed once again and you robbed him on the road.

We talked a bit in discord and after I tried to leave the conversation one of you said: he was waiting for us with his gun pointed at us so he could kill us when we exited the sz....(or something along that line)

Are you guys suffering from pseudologia phantastica??

Also, you are not new to the server. So why gang up against a new player making his life miserable while breaking the rules .

A few hours prior the same group your in steal a vehicle from the sz, with a person it , drive it out of sz and kill him.

You know the server rules, adhere to them and dont be a dick. Its would be nice if new players can also enjoy the server.

This post was modified 5 years ago by crazy bob
ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2019 8:43 pm
Joxley
(@joxley)
Active Member Customer

I have made a huge mistake.I have killed someone well robbing them but i was very close to safezone,Im very sorry for this to happen if you would like i will find the guy who i killed and apolgise to him and so on but im sincerly sorry.

By:Joxley

Very Sorry 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/05/2019 6:21 pm
Share: