Clear all

😓 🍵 Xardas unfairly ban,just trust me.

xardas
(@xardas)
Xardas STEAM:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198296390406/ 
🍵   😓  As already explained in the previous post about my ban
the boy has tried to record only the act in which he dies,
but not the whole scene where he is warned four times to leave the area
and in which he is also advised to raise hands and leave all his possessions on the ground,
this guy in question has already been robbed by me several times so he only had remorse for me
and tried to trap everything here. I am the only person who really manages to make a clean RP in the server,
I help the players, I talk to other players about this perfect server with good moderation (Nylex RP)
and I never thought of breaking the rules in any way,
not I would like to sound rude but this guy is just a BIG LIAR!
I sincerely hope that you take this post into consideration and have at least one last chance to play
on this server as soon as possible because this is really diabolical and unfair,
thank you for your attention to all the staff, I have never been banned in no server before, all this is absurd.
I never broke the rules. I AM HONEST! from Italy Xardas .... ❤️ 

Topic starter Posted : 27/05/2019 10:06 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)
"I never thought of breaking the rules in any way"

What do you mean by this? Even if this video is "Fake" There is 2 more videos of you KOSing Dmitri and Mate on the discord. If you have never thought about breaking rules why is there 3 videos of you KOSing?
ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2019 6:04 pm
xardas
(@xardas)

i don't have to explain u anything about, and you guys just recording something without anysense cause u crying all time when u die! Honestly. I got kos every single day and i lost a loot of stuff. When i legit pvp i lost a lot of stuff sometime too. don't be so mad with someone just why u die from a legit KILL!. That's the problem of unturned comunity.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/05/2019 6:55 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

xardas do you really think you're proving your innocence by arguing over valid points? If you want to be unbanned it's as easy as simply saying sorry. Even if you feel you're innoncent; it works perfectly fine. Don't  try and argue in ur defense just make it short as sorry for getting yourself in this situation.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2019 10:36 pm
Zombiekiller91
(@zombiekiller91)
Eminent Member

Watched the video of that incident. He was walking away and you had no reason to shoot him. It just simply looks like he just got to the town and decides to keep moving. And I have not seen you doing any "Clean RP." You so far have been blaming the victim for your wrongdoings and lack of accepting responsibility.

This post was modified 5 years ago 2 times by Zombiekiller91
ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/05/2019 7:44 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Watched the video of that incident.' same here. And I find it weird that the victim seems to know exactly where that pile of loot is. 

Also,I asked if he can provide a video that shows what he was doing before his (short) video starts and he didnt have that.

I agree that on first glance it looks like xardas kills someone just walking by but Im not sure it's a clear cut case.

@Xardas..you need chill out. Shit happens sometimes and getting worked up like you do is not gonna help your case.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/05/2019 10:28 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Naaaaaa Fam you act really defensive and are a complete asshole anyways id say you should stay banned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/05/2019 4:45 pm
xardas
(@xardas)

I DON'T EVEN know one of you, this guy just ask some people to make a negative comment down below... That's really ridicolus... wtf..

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/05/2019 5:27 pm
xardas
(@xardas)

He rec just the part when he die 40sec of rec, u don't know what is happened before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's ridicolus he call people to comment down below with a negative fells wtf, i don't even know one of you.. noone wtf....

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/05/2019 5:30 pm
xardas
(@xardas)

Im sorry with every members on the staff about that situation, I would just join back in the server.. That's it, and im not a fucking KOS im trying to keep they away from the server also.. so.... Peace!!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/05/2019 7:02 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

i wasn't told to say anything this is my own opinion asshole 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/05/2019 7:04 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Vandal whats your problem. Can you reply without acting like an utter dickhead?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2019 12:27 pm
Share: