Xardas, I got ban b...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Xardas, I got ban by a FAKE video,unfairly ban..

xardas
(@xardas)

-1 https://youtu.be/waQ417f5n-g FAKE VIDEO, HE JUST REC THE PART WHEN HE DIE FROM THE LEGIT ROBBERY
-2 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198296390406/   MY STEAM PROFILE

Yesterday I robbed two boys away two cities from the safe zone,
one was killed, the other boy went to the roof of a house ..
I found this last soldier and I killed him on the roof of a house.
So this action was pretty much over.
An unknown boy approached me while I was recovering the objects on the dead boy's roof,
I advised this person to leave about four times, but nothing to do,
I find him again under the roof of the house and I warn him telling him to raise the hands
as I wanted to rob him and to release all his objects on the ground or I would have killed him,
(obviously with a delay of 10 seconds) the boy underneath pulled out the weapon and escaped towards the hill,
while I was looking for him I thought he was inside the house below but I saw it from the window as it ran off over a hill
so as soon as I saw it I killed it instantly. So the action was over and clean! This clever man had already been robbed by me some time ago
and so as his remorse towards me has increased over time he found the opportunity to make a fake video about what happened and try to banish me
from the server, in a nutshell he just registered THE MOMENT IN WHICH YOU LEAP AND COME KILLED IN THE ACTION OF robbery,
SO IT SEEMS THAT I HAVE KILLED HIM AND WITHOUT SAYING NOTHING but in truth it was a phase of robbery. I was unfairly banned please staff to let me play on the server and unban me 

😶

This topic was modified 5 years ago 2 times by xardas
Topic starter Posted : 26/05/2019 3:24 am
yeeyee
 yeeyee
(@yeeyee)
New Member Guest

nice try, it was obviously kos lol

Posted : 26/05/2019 3:44 am
Justin_
(@justinedits)
Eminent Member

Ok, from the video we clearly see the player walking away from the scene and barely interacting, you basically just shot up a guy who was passing by. I'm sorry but this isn't enough for an unban.

Thread Closed

Posted : 26/05/2019 10:52 am
Justin_
(@justinedits)
Eminent Member

Ok, from the video we clearly see the player walking away from the scene and barely interacting, you basically just shot up a guy who was passing by. I'm sorry but this isn't enough for an unban.

Thread Closed

Posted : 26/05/2019 10:52 am
Share: