John's Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

John's Ban Appeal

.John.
(@john-6)
Estimable Member Customer

What happened/why you were banned - I was banned for apparently attempted KOS

Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance - I feel like in the situation there was no I way I attempted to KOS someone because if you look at the clip that Cparker (Not the one that was in PD) has, it most likely shows Retro shooting people with a Backlash. Then Retro proceeded to kill someone who was reviving the knocked people, that we were robbing which then led to Cparker saying " I will take all your loot to Kled" so when he came up the stairs Retro shot a him because he ran up with intent to take his loot. And the clips where cut so that you couldn't see most of what happened because In the clips I saw Kled was not killed nor was anything else that happened in-between those clips so they were cut or split.

So I feel like this is a unreasonable ban because in the clips I did not shoot anyone, I have watched the clip over and I did not participate in the KOS all I did was shoot at James Chernov because he shot at me which you can see in the clip and then I pick up his Mamba which I think is where the Attempt KOS comes in, because If I was banned so should Kled because he was on the roof aswell.

What server you were banned from - URP

A link to your steam profile - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271041454/

This topic was modified 3 years ago 2 times by .John.
Topic starter Posted : 30/08/2021 12:13 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

I find this ban to be complete non-sense, Don't even see a shred of why you were banned. You killed them after shooting you in a robbery, Then got banned from a extremely trimmed clip. Doubt WWTC even asked for the full clip, Unbanned. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2021 6:43 pm
alex
 alex
(@monster-2)
Trusted Member

@robert-o-flanko good job bigman

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/09/2021 7:21 pm
alex
 alex
(@monster-2)