thekingguy77 ban ap...

Notifications
Clear all

thekingguy77 ban appeal

thekingguy77
(@thekingguy77)

2 months ago I got banned for alting and I'm sorry I did that I as being stupid and not reading the rules.

I would like to come on here and do another appeal because I would like to play on this server again not loose my 2 years of progress.

It all started when I got banned? I forget for what but anyways that does not matter because I still alted I honestly did not no that u cant alt

but I guess it is common sense.  Like even ask chief lol I said want my stuff I'm hopping back on my main account. Id like to apologize to the

community and staff because my actions gave an unfair advantage to the players. I realize why alting is not the right thing to do or any kind of

rule breaking. My intent was not to hurt Greif or kos on the account I just like playing on the server and could not wait out my ban on my main

account. If there's a chance i get unbanned id ill read the rules again because i no there would be no chance in hell id get unbanned again.

My steam is:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/33466573425625342312/

Steam id is:

My other ban as robbing a fresh spawn

why do u think ive been trying to get unbanned for 2 months now cause i just want to play.
Topic starter Posted : 27/08/2021 9:52 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Due to this being your first ban, And it was 2 months ago. I will give you a 2nd chance, Reread the rules so this doesn't happen again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/08/2021 8:04 am
Share: