Retro88’s ban appea...

Notifications
Clear all

Retro88’s ban appeal

Retro
(@retromink)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned: So me and the boys aka John and kled and a weird dude named Sparta, we were robbing a dude named cparker (not the cparker that was fired from pd) and kled got shot so I shot him and then he started blasting me so I decided to back off and heal then Sparta killed cparker than people start reviving etc. then when kled gets revived he comes on the roof with me and cparker shoots and downs him, then comes to the roof saying I’m going to loot you, then I shoot him. I ask wwtc for clips and they were cut. 

Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I should be unbanned because the clips were clearly cut, I did not kos him because he shot my group mate aka kled and then he runs up to the roof to loot kled so I shoot him, I was just avenging my teammate.

-What server you were banned from: Urp

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122173842/

Topic starter Posted : 30/08/2021 12:24 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

I find this ban to be complete non-sense, Don't even see a shred of why you were banned. You killed them after shooting you in a robbery, Then got banned from a extremely trimmed clip. Doubt WWTC even asked for the full clip, Unbanned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2021 6:43 pm
Share: