Clear all

I was banned for KOS On Life RP|Heists|Cops|Jobs|UnturnedRoleplay.com

-s
 -s
(@s-3)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned KOS

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

Why I feel like I should be given a second chance is because, I got caught up in the moment and acted impulsively. Regardless of the reason, it's important to acknowledge my mistake and take responsibility for my actions. But I sincerely apologize and promise to follow the rules going forward.

-Sorry letter

I am writing to express my sincere apologies for my recent behavior in the life roleplay game. I understand that my decision to KOS goes against the rules and spirit of the game, and that it may have caused harm and disruption to other players. I want to make it clear that my actions were not intended to cause any harm or upset, but rather a mistake in judgement. I was new to the game and did not fully understand the rules or the impact of my actions. I realize now that what I did was wrong, and I regret any negative consequences that may have resulted from it. I want to take this opportunity to apologize to anyone who was affected by my behavior. I promise that I will learn from my mistake and strive to be a better player going forward. I understand that trust needs to be earned, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to earn back your trust and respect. Once again, please accept my apologies for my actions. I appreciate your time and consideration, and I hope that we can put this incident behind us and move forward positively.

-Regretting my decision 

I am writing to express my sincere regret for my recent behavior in the life roleplay game. I understand that my decision to KOS was a mistake and goes against the rules and spirit of the game. I recognize now that what I did was wrong and that it may have caused harm and disruption to other players. I want to make it clear that I genuinely regret my decision, and I am truly sorry for any negative consequences that may have resulted from it. It was never my intention to cause any harm or upset, but I understand that my actions were unacceptable and that they have impacted others in the game. I take full responsibility for my mistake and I am committed to learning from it. I promise that I will make every effort to become a better player going forward, and that I will adhere to the rules and spirit of the game at all times. Once again, please accept my sincere apologies for my actions. I appreciate your time and consideration, and I hope that we can put this incident behind us and move forward positively.

Thank you for your Time and consideration.

Topic starter Posted : 22/04/2023 4:54 pm
-s
 -s
(@s-3)
Trusted Member

Heres my steam account- https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199094893583/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/04/2023 5:49 pm
-s
 -s
(@s-3)
Trusted Member