bop's ban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

bop's ban appeal

Bop
 Bop
(@bop-2)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned: A really long time ago, an ex staff member called riley, blew up my kolibri for no reason, at that time we were chill with each other, but after he abused his powers and blew up my kolibri, we got into an argument and we both got mad at each other and I said some things I shouldn't have, such as tranny, which I deeply regret because it was wrong and I have realised the mistake which I've made and bettered myself.
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I think I deserve a second chance because I have matured and realised people can do what they want with their lives, also, I've been playing since 2021, and I really want to come back to the liferp community because I've missed it, and the people in it, so whoever is reading this, i deeply apologise for my mistakes many months ago, and I can give you my word that this mistake will never happen again.
-What server you were banned from: I was banned from the URP gang hub, nylex discord server and Liferp
-A link to your steam profile: discord is:! Bop#1974 steam is: https://steamcommunity.com/id/youjustgotbeamedyouninja/

This topic was modified 1 year ago by Bop
Topic starter Posted : 22/04/2023 7:10 pm
Dzeko
(@dickhead)
Estimable Member

missed u bbg

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/04/2023 8:07 pm
Ammar
(@ammar)
Eminent Member

nah he deserved that shit, he blew up yo kolibri i wouldn't let a mfer disrespect me like that either 🤣 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/04/2023 8:15 pm
Bop
 Bop
(@bop-2)
Trusted Member

@dickhead me too bbg whats ur discord

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/04/2023 11:11 pm
Dzeko
(@dickhead)
Estimable Member