dzekos ban appeal w...

Notifications
Clear all

dzekos ban appeal with more effor in it

Dzeko
(@dickhead)
Estimable Member

-What happened/why you were banned

long time ago i used alternative account.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

I am writing this message to express my deep regret for my behavior in the game, specifically my use of an alternative account after being banned on my main account. I understand that my actions were wrong, and for that, I am truly sorry. I want to make it clear that my decision to use an alternative account was not made with the intention of cheating or exploiting the game's mechanics. I simply wanted to continue playing the game and interacting with the community, even though I was no longer able to do so on my main account. However, I now realize that my actions were unacceptable and could have a negative impact on the community. By using an alternative account, I was trying to circumvent the consequences of my actions on my main account, which is unfair to the other players who abide by the game's rules. I want to assure you all that I have learned from my mistakes and will no longer engage in any behavior that goes against the game's terms of service. I understand that I need to earn back your trust and respect, and I am willing to work towards that goal. I apologize for any harm that I may have caused to the community, and I hope that you can find it in your hearts to forgive me. I promise to be a better member of the community from now on and to uphold the integrity of the game.

-What server you were banned from

Life RP
-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/id/dzekosprofile/

Topic starter Posted : 22/04/2023 4:35 pm
Topic Tags
Dzeko
(@dickhead)
Estimable Member

🙏

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/04/2023 9:51 pm