Clear all

I been falsely banned

frogsarecool21
(@frogsarecool21)
Eminent Member

ingame name noahe5822
server#life role play
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199410475662/ link

I am writing this ban appeal with the utmost sincerity and regret for my actions that led to my recent ban from the game. I want to express how much I love the game and the community it brings together. The time I've spent playing and the friendships I've formed are incredibly valuable to me, and I truly hope to have the chance to continue being a part of this wonderful experience.

I acknowledge that my behavior was unacceptable when I shot someone in the game, resulting in my ban. In hindsight, I realize how my actions negatively impacted the enjoyment of others and disrupted the fair play that the game aims to promote. I deeply regret my impulsive decision and understand the importance of abiding by the rules and guidelines that govern the game environment.

I want to assure the moderators and the game's support team that I have learned from this experience. I now understand the significance of responsible and respectful gameplay, not only for my own enjoyment but for the enjoyment of everyone involved. I am committed to approaching the game with a renewed sense of sportsmanship and adherence to the rules.

I kindly request that you reconsider my ban and allow me the opportunity to continue playing alongside my friends, whom I've enjoyed countless hours of gameplay with. I am more than willing to accept any consequences for my previous actions and pledge to contribute positively to the game's community from now on.

Once again, I apologize for my behavior and the disruption it caused. I genuinely hope that you can see my remorse and my determination to grow from this experience. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal, and I look forward to the possibility of rejoining the game and demonstrating my commitment to fair and enjoyable gameplay.

Sincerely,

ingame name noahe5822

Topic starter Posted : 31/08/2023 6:22 am
Topic Tags
Share: