I have been baned o...

Notifications
Clear all

I have been baned on Chernarus

Monster
(@monster)

I see the Ivan come back on server (he log before when we fighting) and we talking about war at NW after that i hear shots and i ran to that place.

i see ivan and his friend (he is blue guy) in this same time we started shoting out of NW. I have greengoblin so they die and Mr. Rawr tpa and give

me ban. I dont know why he only saw body on ground and me and give me ban. I want to get unban i want to correct and play roleplay i will never kos again. Im banned on Chernarus. My steam profile : http://steamcommunity.com/id/lazania/

Topic starter Posted : 14/10/2017 5:05 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Thats where you're wrong. I had been in vanish ever since you started talking about war and got real shady, i was watching the entire ordeal and mind you, you were outside the kos zone when the gunfight happened. So yeah, you're gonna remain banned.

Besides this, you're already a really toxic member of the community. Robbing people 24/7,close calls of kos,@staff spamming on discord and just straight up being rude for no reason at all.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/10/2017 5:21 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

also, "i will never kos again"? So you did kos? okden

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/10/2017 5:23 pm
Monster
(@monster)

Okay

1. Im not robing all 24/7 im helping guys but yes im robing often

2. Ivan yesterday KOS'd me twice and today pvp log.

3.I cant call @staff when i was kossed, Staff is for helping those guys are on server when i calling kos.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/10/2017 5:26 pm
Monster
(@monster)

4. If u calls it KOS why i cant call it KOS

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/10/2017 5:34 pm
joonieee
(@joonieee)
Eminent Member

i am monsters mate and we are always robbing, this time ivan wrote "war nw" so we have gone there but they run away, we were chansing them. when we finally catch them  and killed them admin came and banned monster, in my opinion chase and fight NEAR kos zone was part of our little "nw war". and monster is right that yesterday ( and today actually) he kossed us few Times and logged.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/10/2017 5:40 pm
joonieee
(@joonieee)
Eminent Member

if that was kos, why didnt they got banned then?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/10/2017 5:42 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Well im a friend of Monster at chernaurus before he was GOOD and tbh i never saw him kos well could be true that he robs he even helped some players fighting agaisnt kosers and ive seen that since i was in there so... just gonna hope he might be unbanned..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2017 6:21 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

You'll get unbanned Monday.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2017 8:36 pm
Share: