I got banned from C...

Notifications
Clear all

I got banned from Chernarus

Alpha
(@alphawolf)
Active Member Customer

I was banned for KOS on Germany for absolutely no reason. John and Kolibob apparently got video evidence from one of the kids I "KOSED"  was recording and sent them proof. But, I warned them in the chat. I scouted the area saw three players. Figuring they would be out of range of my mike I typed in the chat "PUT YOUR HANDS UP AT FERNWEH PRISON ENTRANCE." I then said 10 seconds, they did nothing one started to hop around but that was it. Me and my friend killed one, the other got covered and tped the other back. I killed them all eventually and then another player started to shoot at us with  a Grizzly. We got cover and the player ran to a hill. I started to flank him but Lil Uzi who we were teaming with got him. He was already shooting us as well, so no KOS on Lil Uzi's part. I then realized the other 3 kids hiding in the prison we got some loot and went to fight that kid. I killed one, but then Bill shot me and my friend Juice who also got banned (but for a legit reason) got killed. Bill was apart of the team of the first people we were fighting, at least that is what i was led to believe because I saw him on the roof of the prison when I told the players to put their hands up. When I get back Kolibob is standing there and letting everyone get their stuff back when we killed them legit. And he said we could not kill Bill who had just killed us. So, we tell them to put their hands up legit rob, they don't listen we kill 2 of them, one runs to hill shoots at us, Uzi kills them, we kill guy in prison still apart of same team, Bill kills us, we go back and then everyone gets their stuff back, Bill get complete immunity, and we get banned. 

Topic starter Posted : 14/10/2017 9:27 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Blaming your own actions on staff members won't help.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2017 1:24 pm
Share: