can i have a second...

Notifications
Clear all

can i have a second chance

doron.maor123
(@doron-maor123)

so let me tell u the whole story why i was banned                                                                                                                                                                                  i was woken up by my friend adaza aka the friendlyhitman. he told me he was killed so i rush onto the server(chernarus Ln) and i come on and he tpa me. next thing i was being shot at.(im not giving a name) i was killed. they didnt raid our base but they killed us.so adaza tpa to the guy and i tpaed to adaza.i brought with myself a rocket launcher modded to kill them.i killed one.thats kos.  he tpa back not to me but his friend i die.i tpa to someone on my group and i was back at base we headed to our main base and then d4nking was ther.i told him  the whole story.told him i should be banned and my friend was a true leader and said if u ban him u have to ban me. so we were banned. i feel like there is no purpose in unturned now since i have stoped playing on chernarus. i really want to go back on and make new friends but i remember not to kos ever in my time in that server.please give me and my friend adaza a second chance.

Topic starter Posted : 07/10/2017 8:12 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

I would like to trade doron for me unban doron and ban me instead ill take the responsibility of my team as the leader so just ban me and unban him

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2017 8:36 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

How hard is it to follow the format?

My say is that doron remains banned and so does adaza.

"I would like to trade doron for me unban doron and ban me instead ill take the responsibility of my team as the leader so just ban me and unban him"

and what difference would that make? You're just trying to kiss our asses and show that you're 'honest' by admitting and repeatedly mentioning it, like bruh thats fucking disgusting. I don't see the point in unbanning one for the price of another when both of you shall be banned?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2017 9:00 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member
Posted by: MrRawr

How hard is it to follow the format?

My say is that doron remains banned and so does adaza.

"I would like to trade doron for me unban doron and ban me instead ill take the responsibility of my team as the leader so just ban me and unban him"

and what difference would that make? You're just trying to kiss our asses and show that you're 'honest' by admitting and repeatedly mentioning it, like bruh thats fucking disgusting. I don't see the point in unbanning one for the price of another when both of you shall be banned?

;D showing that im honest? lmao idk htf did u turned into a mod rawr tbh your not a good mod for some reasons dont be cocky so tell me do u always help players? are u always active? It seems that the mods have been quiet lots of reports have been posted and it takes days for u mods to check it if your going to say your busy then why are u a mod if u know that u must be active ive been helping this community since the mods arent that active anyways idc anymore gonna leave this shit to u guys 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2017 9:11 pm
Share: