Here we go again

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Here we go again

Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Hello once again community, I dont even need to tell you who am I, because you guys know it very well already after all these months...

Well anyway to the topic, my last unban appeal was denied by D4NKING for reasons "I cant behave" etc... and I do understand that sometimes my actions get out of control, when I met D4NKING around month ago in Canada + he said I could appeal the Chernarus ban again in a month and when I can behave, well here I am after alot of thinking and keeping a break from Unturned calmed down and ready to give another chance at this appealing.

and in last unban appeal some people agreed that I should be unbanned and given a chance example Kolibob and nylex was on the line, but there was some haters of course too, I expected that to happen.

When I have been keeping this break of Unturned, ive really been watching Nylex's discord and getting to know more of the community members better and even some new people and I actually have been playing Arma3 altis life RP servers, so I would say im better in RP now, because I have not been banned a single time or even gotten a warning at those servers and the one is a really strict RP server, one little mistake and youre out example if you threaten to report, youre out and if you rob the wrong way youre out etc... and I would say the nice then there is that if you get banned, you need to make a good appeal to get unbanned its permanent otherwise, other than in Unturned you really cant get permanentlybanned, I think its like a 3 year time period if you just type /ban and I have that sentence now, but now you may be asking yourself "umm, if this guy enjoys Arma3 RP so much, why does he want to get unbanned from here, he cant just stay in Arma3" Well, the thing is every community is different in every game and in Unturned I love the RP community, I have been playing Unturned RP servers since the start and I have always enjoyed them others a little more than the other ones, but still the Unturned RP community is just something you cant find from anywhere else and you cant explain it you need to see it and experience it and then see if you like it or not.

I respect the hell out of everyone in the community and I would love to get back into the RP community and show my new "RP skills" that ive learned from Arma 3, example this is one of the rules from the RP servers I play in Arma3,  https://gyazo.com/46eb6e94d69524669f60325a378fec58 and that is the thing why I like Arma3 RP, if we look into Nylex's servers give an example : 

I would come up to a person and say "hands up its a robbery, you better start dropping your stuff or I will shoot you" and the guy would be recording the gameplay when im robbing him and I would need to shoot him for example not dropping his items in 10 seconds and he would report me with the videoproof, staff would let me go, but in Arma3 that would be a straight ban for me, that is called low quality RP in Arma3 in Arma3 It would need to go something like this : I need to go up to the person and start the RP straight away first I would ask him to come with me friendly, if he would resist I would pull my gun out and say are you sure you dont want to come and usually in that point they start to follow me, I take them to a silent place and tell him to put his hands up so I can take his communication items so he cant call the police or look at the map for backup (example this could be a gps in Unturned that the robber would take from the robbed person) and after that I would take him to my car and tell him to put all his clothes into the trunk of my car, otherwise I would knock him out, which doesnt kill just makes him fall down and there I could access his inventory (This could be in Unturned hitting someone, without killing him and maybe heal him, if he doesnt apply kill him after a few tries) and after that I can drive off with the loot of the person I robbed, that would be the right way to rob in the Arma3 RP and I would love to see that be invented to Unturned RP servers too, because now people just do the "Hands up or I shoot" and they give max 10 seconds time.

But anyway to not make this any longer, ill wrap it up here and thank the people that readed the whole post to the end, once again I respect all of you guys a lot and I hope this will be taken into consideration in the community and especially in the staff team, its ya boi block and im out peace.

Topic starter Posted : 06/10/2017 3:11 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

plz no

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/10/2017 10:02 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

Honesty, that really convinced me you've changed, i think your ready to get unbanned but, it's mainly up to staff/mods so we'll just have to see what they say

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2017 7:39 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Thank you, appreciate the feedback.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/10/2017 7:38 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

Thank you DaymBlock/Roope for your ban appeal. Given that you provided me all the shit i need to know about the situation and the old ban appeal, aswell as reading through all comments, i will talk in staff chat and with D4NKING about it and see his opinion on your case. He was the one who banned you after all. Seeing that you were waiting for a while now i hope this gets resolved and i can get you a legit answer if you will be unbanned or stay in Bannedland with alot of other shmucks.

Regards, Fisher Cinderfall

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2017 8:48 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

"I respect the hell out of everyone in the community"

really? eveyone??  😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2017 9:08 am
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2017 2:20 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Well I have no problems with you getting unbanned and I agree with the fact you have changed after everything that happened in the past...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2017 3:11 pm
Share: