I got banned while ...

Notifications
Clear all

I got banned while i was afk eating and watching youtube

Jojus
(@jojus)
Active Member Customer

Important information to include in your post:
-What happened/why you were banned: Have No idea what happend maby they banned wrong guy i was just eating salad And it is a perma ban i whould like to know why and hopefully get unbanned it could be that somebody said that i took somebodys things and then everyone blamed it on me when i had nothing to do with it but i do not think that is the reason i got banned (Good admins that ban me becuse i eat food)
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: Becuse i did not do anything and i feel targeted )=
-What server you were banned from Chernarus Roleplay
-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sicxzzz/

Posts will be reviewed by forum admins/moderators and they will decide to unban you or not.

Topic starter Posted : 30/03/2019 12:45 pm
Jojus
(@jojus)
Active Member Customer

I woke up this morning and realised that i was banned But i didnt do anything i was standing still and then i left and then i was banned the other day

This post was modified 5 years ago by Jojus
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/03/2019 12:48 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

You were banned because I watched you destroy a vehicle in sz what does not help is that you log off directly after you did it and I confronted you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/03/2019 7:44 pm
Jojus
(@jojus)
Active Member Customer

I was afk!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/03/2019 11:22 pm
Jojus
(@jojus)
Active Member Customer

I was afk!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/03/2019 11:22 pm
Jojus
(@jojus)
Active Member Customer

And he landed on me soo 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/03/2019 11:23 pm
Jojus
(@jojus)
Active Member Customer

I didnt destroy it

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/03/2019 11:23 pm
Jojus
(@jojus)
Active Member Customer

Okay listen I know that i moved the heli i didnt destroy it And the reason that i left was becuse i was afk eating and i didnt go in to the game i just did alt tab and closed the game down that is why i didnt answer i know it seems weird but i didnt know i destroyed it i was joking with him becuse he landed on me the first time it didnt blow up when i was around so i dont know what you are talking about me destroying it. If it got destroyed it wasnt me who destroyed it. I was afk eating and i did flip the heli becuse he landed on me and then i did it again becuse i thougt he was joking with me 

why i didnt mention it in the unban was becuse i had no idea why i was banned but when you say it im saying i did flip it but i didnt destroy it !

This post was modified 5 years ago by Jojus
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/03/2019 12:40 pm
Share: