Notifications
Clear all

Appeal

Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Howdy folks.
Here I am, writing an appeal once again. I know, I've been banned multiple times by now and I've been also given a chancev multiple times now, but listen to me on this one.

I was banned on the 8.8.18 day for´attempted KoS and there really wasn't any real reasons for the act. At the time of the act I was an immature person with the goal of chasing the gold and trying to be up there with the PvP scores.
I barely understood the roleplay aspect of the servers and most of time on the servers was spent roaming around in bandit groups with the only goal of getting richer and bigger.

Ever since I got banned, I've been starting to enjoy roleplaying on a whole new level. I've gained more than 800 hours of experience hardcore whitelist roleplaying in FiveM. I've learned how to enjoy roleplaying without being the richest and the biggest on the servers.
In the end the servers are public semiroleplay servers, which means there are still a lot of bandits roaming around with the gold shine in their eyes, but now I also understand that you don't always have to pull out the gun on the robbers and you can make it a good rp situation and enjoy every bit of it, even though it might suck to lose your hard earned loot it doesn't matter if you got an awesome roleplaying situation out of it.

One of the biggest motivations for this change for me was Svenzeus. He was always telling us bandits that we should calm down with our criminality, but I never understood him. After getting older and playing hundrends of hours on different roleplaying servers I understand that the living to situation and appreciating your characters life is much more important than a pile of items.

Another factor that has helped me in learning to communicate and has forced me to come out of my turtle shell is that I have been staffing for one of the biggest Unturned servers, The Night Patrol. I've been staffing there for the last 3 - 4 months and it has definitely educated me to the right direction.

I truly do believe I would be ready to step back into the community and start from a fresh table and go on from there.
What happened 6 months ago and before that was done by the other side of me and I have grown out of it.

If this wakes up any questions in you I would more than happily jump in a call with you and talk all of this through.

Have a good one folks.

Topic starter Posted : 30/03/2019 2:04 pm
Nylex and Jono reacted
Topic Tags
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

You didnt link steam url so i couldnt unban you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/03/2019 8:35 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks for the sincere appeal, super glad to hear you've gained experience and want to come back and enjoy the RP!

I've unbanned you, wb

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2019 1:19 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

I unbanned him first jackass

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2019 3:53 am
Nylex
(@admin)