Notifications
Clear all

Ban Appeal

Loopy
 Loopy
(@Loopy)
New Member Guest

Today I was banned for glitching under the map. Me and my group had became friends with the hacker nylex allowed to stay on the server. I say allowed becuase there was nothing that could really be done about him. And just like he did with nylex he wanted to show me and my friends what he could do. He then proceeded to take us under the map. Jono who was my friend at the time suggested we go to the place marked by an “x” one the map claiming that’s where the admins stored their loot. We proceeded to that location and discovered 2 npcs one which did nothing and one that had the option to remove npcs. After a couple people clicked it we just left and proceeded working on the base. After this I felt bad for what we had done so I alerted NSTM. I was allowed access to a private channel with the admins for a reason I forgot but I went to that channel and got the attention of NSTM and told him what had happened. He then said something a long the lines of that sucks. When I asked if it would mess up the server he said no but now your character will not have access to npcs. After talking to him I had imagined the issue was resolved but recently Jono was kicked out of our group for doing things against our rules. He then got very upset and sent the video to the discord not only getting him self banned but everyone who appeared in the video. I would like to ask for a second chance considering I did try and do the right thing and report it when I made a mistake. I have been playing on this server for a while now and to be honest it is the only server I play on. I hope you will consider what I am saying and possibly revoke my ban. 

Sincerely,

Loopy

Topic starter Posted : 29/03/2019 11:42 pm
Topic Tags
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Adovin is a special case of hacks, it must have been tempting to get on the bus with him and explore the unknown. I understand that you may be angry about the ban and might say it was unfair and complete bullshit. You did glitch under the map, go into an admin only building where they dump unwanted items, access inaccessible NPCs and glitch into raided/unraided bases(not sure on that one). To be honest, i cannot really blame you. Everyone has curiosity inside of them. it's a thing that cannot be avoided and that everyone has inside of them, and especially since there are 6 other people with you, you cannot resist the the temptation. You don't want to be left out since everyone is probably gonna have fun. so why not try it out? "What's the worst that could happen?" A lot of things. A lot things can go wrong. For example this happened to you all. Look, you are all nice people and you know it. Even if most people on the server don't like you because of the stuff you do. You haven't done much harm to the server. The most horrible thing you did was probably go into others's bases and into Nylex's base. You have been banned for a stupid reason and do deserve a second chance. Thanks for reading my POV/opinion on the situation.

- Lenny 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2019 8:36 pm
Mike Tison and Nylex reacted
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

'the hacker nylex allowed to stay on the server. I say allowed becuase there was nothing that could really be done about him'

???

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2019 11:07 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Yeah the issue isn't really that you just flew around in the bus with everyone. IMO that's fine, harmless fun. The bans were given out because the group glitched into bases and raided them.

Anyway, thanks for making an appeal, I'll unban you, can you just link your steam?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2019 12:44 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: crazy bob

'the hacker nylex allowed to stay on the server. I say allowed becuase there was nothing that could really be done about him'

???

Banning the cheater is useless unfortunately, he will just come back on an alt account with a VPN:( Luckily he seems to be friendly and has no interest in destroying the server

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2019 12:45 pm
Share: