Dusty's Unban Appea...

Notifications
Clear all

Dusty's Unban Appeal

Prizza
(@prizza)

I was told this ban was for owning a locker of eagles and lots of military boxes, Its been about 4 weeks since I first joined the server and I remember when I started out and grinded money and to the help of Gilbert I started buying guns for sits and pvp. Eagles were cheap and i bought some from various shops like Chris and other Randoms for 1k a piece and I had no clue about this exploit, I never really used them because eagles such but as I got richer I just stuck to fully kitted rifles and let them sit there. Now with vipers and most of the eagles they are mostly from robbing and I'm guessing who ever is reading this Gilberts group will rob anyone and that's where some came from, I wasn't going to leave guns on the ground. All the mags and boxes are from pvp cops and they drop a shit ton so one good day and ill have a bunch, some bought but just because I'm a maple user, I cant remember just two days ago me and Santa killed Fisherton and a cadet a lot and I got a shit ton of boxes and mags. I'm usually seen running like 8 mags but ill bring out a box every once and a while, I'm quite the hoarder so I love to depo after some pvp just to stash a mag or two. I don't plan on doing anything bad on the server and find its quite fun. I may be new but I plan on playing for a long time. I want to claim innocence on this ban and ask to be granted access back into the server, since this is my first ban I will make sure to be careful and I hope this will all work out. I would like to say I'm respectful and have made a lot of friends with cops and admins to just civilians. Hopefully this can be sorted out and I hope you have a good day.

(Hopefully This is seen, Its been a week and I no mod/admin saw this)

-User: Dusty

-What server you were banned from: Life RP

-A link to your steam profile   https://steamcommunity.com/id/dustypro/

Topic starter Posted : 15/04/2023 1:36 am
Share: