Notifications
Clear all

Weon's Unban Request, an Apology [ Essay ]

Weon Floki
(@weon-floki)
Eminent Member Customer

Title: My Apology for My Actions on the LifeRP Server

Dear LifeRP Community/Staff,

I am writing this apology to express my deepest regrets and remorse for my recent behavior on the LifeRP server. I want to sincerely apologize to everyone affected by my actions, especially to Delilah and the server staff. My actions were stupid and not so friendly, and I take the responcebility for it as i realise i've done a mistake.

First and foremost, I want to ackknowledge my not so good behavior in encouraging another player's use of the N-Word, specifically the use of racial slurs. In the moment, I made a mistake by initially finding it amusing and even going as far as encouraging this player to use the n word in front of Delilah, with the intent of getting them banned. This was a terrible lapse in judgment, and I deeply regret my involvement in this matter.

I also want to address the fact that I was unaware of the server's specific rules regarding the promotion or encouragement of offensive language and behavior. However, this is not an excuse for my actions. Ignorance of the rules does not absolve me of responsibility for my behavior. I should have taken the time to familiarize myself with the server's guidelines, and I deeply regret not doing so sooner.

This experience has been a profound learning opportunity for me. I now recognize the importance of being a responsible and respectful member of the LifeRP community. I have since educated myself about the server's rules and guidelines and fully understand the need for a positive and inclusive gaming place. I want to assure everyone that I have learned from my mistakes and that I am committed to being a better member of this community moving forward.

In retrospect, I see the importance of maintaining a fair and just gaming place. Your commitment to upholding these principles is commendable, and I support your efforts in ensuring that the server remains an enjoyable place for all the player's.

In conclusion, I want to express my deepest apologies to everyone affected by my actions. I am genuinely sorry for the hurt and discomfort I may have caused. I promise to be more responsible, and better, and considerate in the future, and I am committed to adhering to the server's rules and guidelines. I hope that the LifeRP community can find it in their hearts to forgive me for my thoughtless behavior.

As of the last, i deeply apologize for my behaviour i promise to never do it again as i was kinda dumb for even trying to do that, it was common sense that i should understand.

Thank you for taking the time to read this apology, and I look forward to be positive to the LifeRP community from now on.

Request for a Second Chance

Dear LifeRP Community,

I deeply regret my actions in encouraging offensive behavior on the server. my sincere remorse and commitment to change. I should have known better, but I've learned from my mistake sadly.

I am seeking another chance. My actions were thoughtless, but they don't define me. I'm committed to adhering to the server's rules and fostering a respectful atmosphere. i've played liferp for quite a long time now i just took 1 brake in between.

- Thank you for taking the time to read this apology, and I look forward to be positive to the LifeRP community from now on.

- Please consider granting me a second chance.

Sorry,

Weon Floki.

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/787037087080380/

Topic starter Posted : 15/09/2023 7:11 pm
Share: