Clear all

ban appeal apology

Page 1 / 2
snow
 snow
(@snow-3)
Trusted Member
SolvedPrivateReport

I'm truly sorry for what my brother said to that fellow kid I really am sorry my brother was fighting with my parents in the back round and he said stfu "fagot" I'm truly sorry that this happened it will NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN gaming is something I take very seriously and I'm truly sorry for what he said after that happened in the background someone said they clipped it and where sending it in I said I did not say it though they didn't believe me so instead of him sending in the clip I told THE ADMIN I SAID IT WITCH I DID NOT because when I get upset I say the wrong words and told the admin I said it then I got banned because I told admin on accident I said it again I'm really sorry and I'm SRRY TO THX_4_FOOD AND IM REALLY SRRY TO THE ADMINS I SPAMED I TRULLY AM I was just trying to say I did not say it because I mixed up my words and told the admin I did I'm sincely sorry to all admins and how I spammed and what my brother said I really enjoyed playing this server and I have been try for the past week to get unbanned I have a lot of anxiety not trying to make an excuse I'm so sorry for what i did and I'm really sorry for what my dumb brother did I should have not had my door open because then no one in game would have Hurd it and he is trying to work on yelling and cussing out my parents I'm truly sorry I PROMISE THIS WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN AGAIN 

Also, I know I have other bans the first and second where mistakes this 3third one was my brother's fault because he said it when he was fighting with my parents and somewhat my fault cause I spammed and did not have my door shut.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122373436/

PLS FORGIVE ME THIS WILL NEVER HAPOPEN AGAIN I WONT SPAM AND MY DOOR WILL 100% BE SHUT 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122373436/ dear admins I'm dearly and truly disappointed in my self for lying i seriously went to church though about it and retreated it im just a kid who dose not really understand what that word means for age 7 I was traumatize by a bad concussion and ever since then I have not been all together I'm truly disappoint in my actions and what I chose to do I have been trying to improve on my lack of confidence in my self and also my anger when i said faggot because I was getting told to stfu by a lot of people one person even said faggot to me before this isdent and I have the clip and that is what got me fired up then I went to a person and they were making me really mad so out of anger i said like a dummy faggot I'm truly sorry to who I said it to I feal horrible and also I'm truly sorry to the admins I spammed pp sniper deligh THX_FOR_FOOD Clippersion  and everyone else I spammed and I'm trying to improve on these things all i ask is one more shot or like a 1 or 2 month ban I'm trying to work on my school stuff and I have to improve on a social skills class I have I have to apply the things I'm learning into what I'm doing I'm truly sorry for lying to you guys and being a butt wipe I truly am so sorry for what I did I have a lot of things wrong with me right now like anxiety about life in general Im so sorry that i did this and this is the only thing that helps me cope with my anxity but this is a true apology and im not trying to make a sob story or create any drama

server Nylex life rp     

in game name 

RAIN

Topic starter Posted : 11/04/2023 8:00 pm
snow
 snow
(@snow-3)
Trusted Member

I will be a better promise

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/04/2023 8:56 pm
Falconer
(@falconer)
Eminent Member

One of the seven deadly sins God hates is a lying tongue (Proverbs 6:16-17)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2023 10:03 pm
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

@falconer this is Shanks mom, I do apologize for what he said. He is learning on how to communicate and it's been a hard lesson. I can tell you, this is all he has. Can you please give him another chance? I can assure you this won't happen again. i did not know was bannable pls uban me im trully srry i told on myself im srry i did not see it on board of rules im truly srry im really am

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2023 10:10 pm
snow
 snow
(@snow-3)
Trusted Member

yes falconer ik that ik he hates lying im trully srry and went to church

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/04/2023 10:22 pm
snow
 snow
(@snow-3)