evils' ban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] evils' ban appeal

evilflame
(@evilflame)
Estimable Member

-What happened/why you were banned: Ok so, I was banned from life rp because I kosed someone during a pd situation. We were chasing a bolo 5 in cala (a 5 man). I was in pd station afk. Until I heard a loud yell threw my mic. It was two pd officers yelling at me to get over to the cala bank caused they died. I ran over and by the time I got to garages I couldn't really see the person reviving but I was told in vc " I warned the guy" I thought meaning he gave him 3 warnings to be killed since we in the sit with a bolo 5.  I didn't think and shot him died. I am accepting all responsibility for these actions. I should have ran up to him and re warned him. You can see that this was my first ban in a while and trueing was a honest mistake. Once again I'm sorry about just killing the guy but I do think i shouldn't get a 60 day ban. 

-What server you were banned from : Life rp.
-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199034651890/

Topic starter Posted : 11/04/2023 9:27 pm
.John.
(@john-6)
Estimable Member Customer

I was there while he gunned this man down and heard the "I warned the guy" as I was the guy and gave him 2 warnings then told Evil I warned him in the heat of the moment. It was an honest mistake on Evils side as it was some bad communication.

Posted : 12/04/2023 9:44 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Denied as you have wayyyyyyy too many bans on record already. You've had way too many chances and wasted practically all of them and that's that, it's not being reduced, you're waiting it out

Posted : 13/04/2023 10:03 pm
Share: