Ban Appeal - Mic Sp...

Notifications
Clear all

Ban Appeal - Mic Spam

Nationalist
(@nationalist)

Hadn't known mic spamming was a bannable offense, sheesh. Certainly not displayed anywhere, unfortunately the scenario was all around shitty. Starting with gangs of roadmen trying to prove a point, to a cringey officer (my neighbour) trying to break in and down me for a bolo. I mean I didn't really think there was any room for rp nonetheless to think. So ye I played Baby Blue against there Tourner Dans Le Vide... my bad.

If an admin wants to reach out and receive 3 separate clips of this "Great Audio War", please unban me for the discord.

-The "Leonusky#2925"

This topic was modified 1 year ago by Nationalist
Topic starter Posted : 11/04/2023 12:49 pm
Topic Tags
Nationalist
(@nationalist)

Cheese Louise, apologies for the grammatical errors... seems I were in a rush.

Final Edit -

Hadn't known mic spamming was a bannable offense, sheesh, certainly isn't displayed anywhere. Unfortunately the scenario was all around shitty, starting with gangs of roadmen trying to prove a point, to a cringey officer (my neighbour) trying to break in and down me for a bolo. I mean I didn't really think there was any room for rp nonetheless to think. So ye I played Baby Blue against the roadmen's Tourner Dans Le Vide... my bad.

If an admin wants to reach out and receive 3 separate clips of this "Great Audio War", please unban me for the discord for such justification.

-The "Leonusky#2925"

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/04/2023 3:13 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Is this a discord ban or server ban you're appealing?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2023 6:03 pm
Nationalist
(@nationalist)

@thx_4_food 
Kinda a both thing, I need the discord in order to send the clips. And I also want to be unbanned from the server as I hadn't really done much wrong.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/04/2023 6:34 pm
Share: