dont.cry.bgg ban ap...

Notifications
Clear all

dont.cry.bgg ban appeal

joe
 joe
(@joe-6)
Trusted Member

Mostly how I got banned was from these two players that I don't know of. they were messing with me and my buddy, we were selling drugs and they come up to us call the cops and they killed us when they arrived then they took all my stuff and so I went back and got mad, when my buddy was telling my to get in his car so i did, the two players got in and stole it and i got even more mad so i started to say a word in chat "fag" and so i got banned after that and been banned for 3 months. im trying my best for these appeals so please let me get a 2 chance

server I was in is nylex sever 1

my code for steam is 1272438626

and my steam profile link:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199232704354

and to all admins have a good day tomorrow or today, Will i be able to get my stuff back when i get back to server?

Topic starter Posted : 16/12/2022 1:22 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Due to this ban being 6 months old, I'll be giving you a second chance. If you show a pattern with this behavior you'll get another perm ban without a chance at an appeal. We don't tolerate homophobia in the slightest, don't do it. Unbanned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/12/2022 6:43 pm
joe
 joe
(@joe-6)
Trusted Member

@robert-o-flanko thanks so does that mean if i get banned from something else with i wont get unbanned ever or just that word?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/12/2022 1:05 am
Ammar
(@ammar)
Eminent Member

@joe-6 joe, considering the way you worded that reply, you probably don't actually think that what you did was that bad, but im not here to judge, but yes that's what he means, you can't just do something like that, get forgiven/ let off easy then do it again, you won't be receiving a year ban again, as much as alot of people would like for it to work like that, it doesn't so if you repeat what you did before it's a perm ban, really isn't that hard to not say a slur, like if you don't have that level of self control then the server is not for you at all. So if you get banned for kos, that's diff and you'll probably see a week/month ban depending on the severity, but if it's homophobia or racism it's a perm ban, and no it doesn't just apply to the word fa**ot, trust me, i know from experience

This post was modified 1 year ago by Ammar
ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/12/2022 1:58 am
Share: