banned for 3 days d...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] banned for 3 days due to "attempted kos"

Ammar
(@ammar)
Eminent Member

what happened was i was legit just chillin and i was then banned for attempted kos. im going to admit b4 i got banned i was with slope, (the police officer) and i through a snowball at him, he gave me permission to do so and when i threw the snowball he did not react no arrest me nor give me warnings, he just simply healed himself and started to talk to me normally. He legit told me i was allowed to throw a snowball at him. like a min later he comes running at me, tazers me then i get banned as i was being tazered, 

" you have been banned for three days due to akos"

bro how is that not allowed, he gave me permission and didn't even react after i hit him, he then healed and spoke to me like normal, either way there is no guarantee that this is what i was banned for

in the situation were ive been banned for just general akos and not specifcially for this situation, why? i checked every discord ticket, and forum on this website and not a single player has reported me. So i believe that maybe i did get banned for what happened with slope but at the same time there is no guarrante (considering i got banned legit straight after what happened). Yes this is an appeal, but also a request for context, nobody even reported me attempt kosing. (either way one snowball isn't mfing kos, pretty sure it's rdm considering it doesn't do enough damage to kill you, especially with a police officer

why think i should be unbanned: i'm sorry, for whatever i've done. Yes i don't specifically know why im banned but the fact is, ive been banned, end of and wish to carry on, as usual, playing this server without punishment as i think you will find it within yourselfs to allow me to, im not really apologising on no basis, i know it was "attempted kos" but im not here to combat that or oppose it im here to apologise

the server i was banned from: life rp

a link to my steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/idmfkwhyareyouevenhere/

Topic starter Posted : 17/12/2022 7:11 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Litteraly zero comment on your ban, i even remarked on it when you got banned asking for the staff team to say what happend. We cant actually see who bans people so i have no clue who handed yours out.

Considering there is 0 proof or explanation for your ban i will be unbanning you, sorry for the possible invalid ban.

PS your stuff should still be here considering its only been 2 days.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/12/2022 4:10 pm
Share: