NeRo's ban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] NeRo's ban appeal

NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned:

Hello, I would like to start my appeal right away with an apology. I'm really terribly sorry for what I've done in the past. I don't know anymore what was that period of time and how could I let this situation happen. I don't think that there are enough words in English language to actually describe how bad I feel and how sorry I am. Now, as was mentioned in my very last discord appeal - the original reason of my ban on the server was corruption. However, because of my idiocy in the past, I have committed much more much worse crimes and like I said in my appeal, I'll tell which rules I broke. So, despite carrying berries in my shop, (before I was banned) I also: sold some players police gear, abused contraband NPC by selling him pipes (I crafted tons of them using metal and glue), sometimes left myself criminal's weapons (but didn't scrap them like I had to), didn't scrap my friend's weapons after arresting them (though I had to), sometimes told my buddies where cops were and what plans they had, found the *exploit* how to raid anything on the server: doors, lockers, deeds, invincible vehicles etc. and abused it for my own purposes to get some unobtainable: weapons, gear, cloths, currency, drugs and much more. After I got caught doing it, I got permanent ban on life RP. After this, the situation with my behavior and abusing things went critical. Next 2 months I: alted on at least 10 accounts (especially on M1keb3rd) to KOS for fun or just to talk with people, alted as "CEO of SEX" in discord, built 2 or 3 killdozers, free built on people properties, vehicles and everywhere else to block NPCs, entrances and exists, made traps around the map to kill players. By abusing my raiding *exploit* raided: full Nylex's hangar on the island, Nylex's office in Ferndale, Fadeless's garden in Ferndale, Fadeless's car shop in Monterey, Lucid's lockers in his mansion, some player's deeds, recording server, tons of other different stops with unobtainable loot in display blocks like: Farm, Mall, Industrial area, police spots and other places. I'm sure I've done something else, but can't remember of everything, I'm sorry.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance:

I know what you think and you're probably right: I used to be a ruthless monster, who only knew how to destroy, cheat the system and kill. However, it's been already a long time and I changed. I just wanna keep enjoying the RP gameplay and server atmosphere, make interesting and funny events, again helping people on the server and on Discord how I can etc. Please, I don't want my past childish idiocy to completely ruin all my future on the server and in the community. Like said before, I still have my PD permissions on the server. As soon as I join the server - I will ask an admin online to remove my PD flags, if none will be online - i ask someone in direct messages to do it. However, even still if nobody answers - I won't use any since it would get me banned again. I also have done everything I have promised before in my other appeals, I still have proof of my words and can provide it if needed. I'll say it in advance - If I'll find new ways to hack the system: abuse any NPC, new money or loot glitch, new raiding method etc. - i will let staff know about it first and not abuse it like it was last time. Once again - I'm deeply sorry about what happened and I'm I begging on my knees for my 2nd chance, please.

-What server you were banned from: Life RP

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199071109975

Topic starter Posted : 15/12/2022 7:11 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

You can appeal after a full wipe has occured.

Posted : 19/12/2022 4:13 pm
NeRo_Axal0tl reacted
Share: