banned from life rp

Notifications
Clear all

banned from life rp

joshuaboy77778
(@joshuaboy77778)

-What happened/why you were banned:we were banned from the server of life rp for appart association with a alt of cat/apollo -Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I believe i should be given a second chance as the situation we were in was. That we were in the Balkans call as John is a Balkan while we was robbing people on the server and Neer joined then Cat and Apollo joined while we were chilling in the call and many people started joining so we didn't notice the new accounts joining. Sorry for the long explanation just felt I needed to explain the situation why I felt like we shouldn't be banned as we genuinely did not know they were alts of Cat and Apollo we made a genuine mistake and in the future if we even have any suspicion I decided if i find any new accounts a little bit suspicious I will immediately report to the staff team or the report channel.
-What server you were banned from:life rp
-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199188707933/

Remind yourself of the server rules

Posts will be reviewed by forum admins/moderators and they will decide to unban you or not.

Topic starter Posted : 01/08/2021 1:06 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Already unbanned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/08/2021 1:26 am
Share: