John's Ban [Apparen...

Notifications
Clear all

John's Ban [Apparently being associated with Apollo and Cat]

.John.
(@john-6)
Estimable Member Customer
  • What happened/why you were banned - I was banned for apparent association with Apollo and Cat alts.

• Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance - Mostly because I have nothing to do with them even though I am friends with them, and I wouldn't help them anyway because that would just be messing up the server and I don't want that because people have made they're effort and they can ruin everyones life, also I have never seen that they were alting at that time. There is also no evidence of me helping them alt on the server with they're alt account.

• And to be honest when they joined our VC in the Balkans discord we were reading bedtime stories which is the time they joined and started shouting so we left when they started talking about alting. Therefore I believe I shouldn't be banned at the moment because of this apparent association. I also now know that If I have suspicion of alting I would report it if I knew and stop communication with them.

• What server you were banned from - LifeRP

Remind yourself of the server rules

🙁

This topic was modified 3 years ago 3 times by .John.
Topic starter Posted : 01/08/2021 12:51 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Everyone in that vc was banned as Apollo and Cat were making discord alts and have joined the VC with those alts while you were still there, Not reporting them is borderline association with these alts which led to your ban, Doing this again will result in your perm ban with no chance of appeal, Unbanned. Don't do it again. If you know they're alting report them, If you don't this will just be reverted.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/08/2021 1:27 am
Share: