Apparent Associatio...

Notifications
Clear all

Apparent Association with Apollo's and Cats alts

Kalashnikov
(@dimitri_)
New Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned: Me and my friends (John, Milton, Josh, and Kled) were talking about Unturned, Life, and other things in a discord vc and Cat and Apollo were still in the discord server the vc was in and they both decided to joined our vc, when we had moved to a different chat on discord we had been banned for being in a voice chat with them for a little bit of time.
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I feel as though we should be given another chance because when we were talking most of us just wanted to get on with hanging out on Life Rp and have nothing to do with Cat and Apollo, we know/knew how many people they had griefed and they even blew up some of our own cars so we just tried ignoring them, in the end when we moved to our own chat it was to late and we had been banned. I had no intention whatsoever to hurt Life RP, the Nylex Discord, or anyone in anyway, I thought ignoring them would do the trick but I understand why doing that and not reporting them or making sure they cannot hurt anything else is the wrong way of doing it. I will make sure to have no association with any alts and if I have any suspicions of any alts I will ask my friends and staff to verify/look into it and I will make sure to now report any alts or people wanting to hurt any of the servers to any available staff. ~ Joel
-What server you were banned from: Life RP
-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198446859184/

Topic starter Posted : 01/08/2021 4:35 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Everyone in that vc was banned as Apollo and Cat were making discord alts and have joined the VC with those alts while you were still there, Not reporting them is borderline association with these alts which led to your ban, Doing this again will result in your perm ban with no chance of appeal, Unbanned. Don't do it again. If you know they're alting report them, If you don't this will just be reverted.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/08/2021 1:26 am
Share: