Title: James Ban Ap...

Notifications
Clear all

Title: James Ban Appeal

Hollayalla
(@holla)
Eminent Member

I was banned for homophobia, I said "faggot" in-game which I am really sorry for.

I think I should get unbanned or given a second chance because I am really sorry for my actions, I know I shouldn't have, I don't think it was in the rules where homophobia was not allowed. I am deeply apologizing for my actions as I know it was incredibly rude. I believe I should get another chance as I will be a new person. I just really got mad because I got scammed for 150k. I don't think it is in the rules that homophobia is not allowed, unless it falls under "common sense"

I was banned from URP, Unturned Life RP.

My Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Boknowsgames/

Topic starter Posted : 01/08/2021 4:39 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

You knew you shouldn't have, Yet you still did it? Is it not common sense to not be homophobic or racist? We are not going to teach you morals, You should know not to call people the f slur, Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/08/2021 1:24 am
Hollayalla
(@holla)
Eminent Member

@robert-o-flanko i did not know the f word is a homophobic slur not im my whole life had i been told that it was a homophobic slur could you please give me one more shot i promise i wont mess it up i love the server and have a great time on there i was ticked off at being scammed and if i knew it was going to get me banned i wouldnt of said it.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/08/2021 1:45 am
Share: