Banned for KOS

Notifications
Clear all

Banned for KOS

JackAttack
(@jackattack)
Eminent Member

I was banned for kos, I was scammed and robbed by a player and his teammates. when I went to the city i saw the player that killed me and went to rob him, I did use voice chat to give warnings and I will admit they were quick but he didn't move and he stopped right as I said my first warning. I was nervous because he had a gun on his back so I decided to shoot him and take back my gun, when he started yelling at me in chat I assumed he was just salty he got robbed and killed but when I saw the video you cant hear me saying the robbery which I admit you cant hear in clip but I did use voice chat for the 3 warnings. its my first offence on this server and have been a active play on chenarus and life rp for some time. I would like to be given a second chance because I don't believe I should lose a good server because of one bad situation. I was banned on life rp here is my steam account https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198278954502/

if staff thing I should remain banned I understand, is it permeant or like 3 days?

Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2023 9:45 pm
Topic Tags
Share: